耳机俱乐部论坛

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

手机号码,快捷登录

查看: 4334|回复: 2

ExaDevices exaU2l USB-I2S interface,世界第一?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2003-10-16
发表于 2012-2-12 20:40:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

感谢关注耳机俱乐部网站,注册后有更多权限。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
ExaDevices exaU2l USB-I2S interface: stable next generation I2S USB digital playback and DSD playback (Watch out Mytek!)

Congratulations to ExaDevices on their superb ExaU2l I2S USB interface PCB (very recently mated with their new ExaSound loTech DSDDIFF player - more on loTech later). I am utilizing ExaU2l to rediscover my extensive CD library, currently interfaced with Twisted Pear Audio’s Buffalo II DAC.
ExaDevices core technology is stable – a rare quality for a first generation device. Another notable feature is that EXA’s technology, software drivers, and hardware, are all designed in-house from the ground up; thus offering better quality control, packaged value, and the intellectual prowess for promising hardware/software integration in future product offerings.
ExaU2l users claim that redbook CD performance is notably improved; many claim to be enjoying the best digital playback they have heard in their home while using the ExaU2l I2S interface. For the last 7 weeks, I have been intrigued by the performance of the ExaU2l in my home, but have delayed sharing my enthusiasm during the full testing of the device.
I will attest that the superb performance testified to by other EXA users is true: In my home, I am hearing the finest digital playback I have yet experienced. If you know music and expect the finest in playback, you need to try the ExaU2l I2S USB interface.
As an audio professional, my experience with digital playback in extensive in the home setting and during audio industry trade shows. What I am hearing with the I2S USB interface is not subtle improvements that are sought after, yet somewhat expected; but meaningful and surprising improvement. IMHO, EXA provides a stable next generation I2S USB digital playback that is reasonably priced. Competitors are advised to take ExaDevices seriously.
My pleasant 7 week evaluation was shaken by an announcement:
DSD USB Playback Now Available!
Yes, you are reading correctly, EXA has now made many ESS Sabre equipped DACs capable as a DSD USBDAC, when using the ExaU2l I2S USB interface with their new ExaSound loTech DSDDIFF player (beta) currently interfaced with my TPA Buffalo II DAC, I am enjoying stable DSD playback at no additional cost.
Prompt, customer driven value added performance! Did I say unexpected?
ExaDevices had the marketing savvy to take a suggestion from fellow DiyAudio user flemming3520 to allow DSDIFF playback capabilities by developing a proprietary player: The ExaSound loTech DSDDIFF player. loTech allows playback of DSD files currently available for download from internet websites and also allows users to created DSDIFF 1 bit 5.6MHZ files (twice the resolution of SACD) when generated through Korg Audiogate 2.0 software by up sampling a standard redbook CD (freeware to non-commercial home users – Thank you, Korg!).
The meaningful performance gains I enjoy with I2S playback should not be glossed over by the new announcement. Users shall continue to thoroughly enjoy music up sampled to WAV 32 bit 192Hz and higher while utilizing stable I2S USB playback. Users be aware however that my experimentation confirms that conversion of well recorded redbook CDs to DSDIFF 1 bit 5.6MHz, provides further elevated musical enjoyment, by further lowering the noise floor and improving high frequency extension/resolution. With ExaU2l, audio enthusiasts are closer than ever to embracing digital playback without the need to continually compare Analog playback to Digital playback.
When the wife leaves the TV room to come and listen with you to the music that you have selected, you know the performance is outstanding.
Bob Spence, President

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2005-6-5
发表于 2012-2-12 20:48:31 | 显示全部楼层
usb播dsd又不是没有
audio aero capitole cd=>井水牌二房=>HD600
胆放=》
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2011-5-20
发表于 2012-2-12 20:49:28 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 06:53 , Processed in 0.058206 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表