x
http://bbs.headphoneclub.com/viewthread.php?tid=198710&page=1#pid2777391
SM总的翻译号召帖
http://www.head-fi.org/t/634201/battle-of-the-flagships-50-headphones-compared
Head-Fi原帖

前言:第一次翻译文章,而且英语自从考过6级之后也4年没看过了,各种翻译不准确请大家见谅和指正,有些我把握不准的地方用红字标出来了。
另外,顺手把所有的Stax都翻成漫步者了,大家一笑了之吧……

#7 HE AUDIO: Jade

Prior to founding the HifiMan brand, Dr. Fang Biancreated one of the world's greatest electrostatic headphones. The headphone wasto be known simply as the Jade. The Jade and was sold under the brand name ofHE Audio. This product was short-lived, primarily due to the fact that many ofthe pairs encountered problems. In addition the public response was reallyquite mixed. Several people found that the Jade was one of the best soundingheadphones they had ever heard while others remarked that the HE Audio Jade wasthe worst sounding electrostatic headphone they'd ever encountered. In lessthan three years the production of the HE Audio Jade was shelved. I am not surehow many units of the Jade were made. Furthermore, I am uncertain as to howmany of the units made encountered problems. One thing of which I am certain isthat my pair is one of the non-defective pairs; it sounds incredible!
在创建Hifiman之前,米饭老师(这里有雾,应该是Winny老师)做出了世界上最好的静电耳机之一。这款耳机被称为Jade,品牌名叫做HE AUDIO。由于这款产品出现了不少质量问题,它没存在多长时间就下市了。此外烧友对这款耳机的反映也高度不一:一些人认为这是他们听过的最好的耳机,另一些则说这是最难听的静电耳机。不到三年这耳机就下市了。我不清楚他到底产了多少副,也不知道到底有多少是有问题的。但我确信的一点是我自己的这一副是没有缺陷的,它的声音听起来实在是令人难以置信!

Some haveremarked that the Jade's design was based largely on that of the Sennheiser Orpheus.While the two headphones share several similarities, they are nowhere nearsimilar enough for the Jade not to be recognized as entirely of its own breed.
有人说Jade的设计很大部分是基于大奥的。尽管这两者确实有相似之处,但没有任何一点相似到可以被认为是一副耳机。

STRENGTHS
优点

TRANSPARENT: The Jade serves as a wonderfully transparent window intothe music. In my opinion, the Jade is the most transparent of all theheadphones which Fang has produced. This includes the HifiMan HE-6 and HE-500.
通透感:Jade而音乐提供的空间感和其本身的透明度好极了意义,请大家指正!我认为它是米饭做过的耳机里通透感最好的,包括男人家的HE-6和HE500.

NEUTRALITY PRINCE: In my opinion, the Jade is one of the most tonallyneutral of all headphones. There is a little extra bottom, although nothing toosubstantial. The Jade is neither a warm sounding headphone nor a cold soundingheadphone.
十分中性:我认为Jade是调音最中性的耳机之一。低频略多,但是影响不大。Jade既不是一副暖声耳机也不是一副冷声机。

BASS: I would describe the Jade's bass presentation as focusedand tight, with decent extension. To my ears, the bass here is extraordinarilyfocused. It doesn't overtake the sound whatsoever, but it has a substantialamount of weight. At the same time, I would describe the bass as reserved withregard to impact. While the Jade is not a bass-light headphone, it does notoffer the most impactful bass I've ever heard from a headphone.
低频:Jade的低频集中、紧,有着精确的延伸。在我听来它的低频非常集中(这里focused是否有结象准确的意思?请指教)尽管它的低频没有盖过其他部分,但是量是十分充足的,同时保留了足够的冲击力。虽然Jade没有忽视低频,它也不是我听过的耳机中低频最有冲击力的。

MIDS: A headphone's midrange presentation tends to be the onesection of the audio spectrum for which I form the quickest opinion. Though thisis not always the case, a nasally or shrill sounding midrange can often make mewalk away from a headphone purchase. The Jade's midrange is very good. Whilethe Jade's midrange presentation is bested by a small handful of headphones, itis still very high up on the totem pole of the "best midscompetition." I don't have any significant criticism regarding themidrange presentation except for the fact that the upper-mids are just slightlyless flat-sounding than I would prefer; this is very subtle and ultimately itdoes not deter me from recognizing the Jade as a supremely neutral headphone.
中频:我听耳机时最快做出判断的频段就是中频了。很多情况下,鼻音重或者刺耳的中频(这里是否有更好的翻译方式?请指教)会使我放弃一副耳机。Jade的中评很棒,虽然有极少数耳机可以超越他,但这并不影响它在“最好中频比赛”中的极高位置。除了中高频有一点点略微平淡之外我对它的中频表现无可挑剔。这是个很细微且细枝末节的问题,不影响我把它归入“超级中频”耳机的行列

GENRE MASTER: The Jade performs well withevery style of music. It offers enough bass for percussion-heavy music, whileit is reserved enough to accommodate intimate chamber music.
全能王:Jade听每种音乐都不错,它为重打击乐提供了足够的低频,听私密的室内乐时也足够宽松(这里reserved可以这么理解吗?请指教)

DECAY: The Jade utilizes an extremelythin diaphragm. It is in part because of this that the Jade offers anexceptionally quick and natural decay.
衰减(这里应该是指声音的延展,类似剧院的混响时间,或者说声音速度快,不“肉”):Jade使用了很薄的驱动薄膜,得益于此,它的衰减十分快且自然。

DETAILED: While the Jade provides nowhere near the degree ofdetail retrieval as the SR-Omega or SR-009, it still offers a very detailedsonic presentation.
细节丰富:尽管Jade的细节比漫步者家的Omega和009要少一个等级,它依然是一副细节表现良好的耳机。

COMFORT: Despite the fact that the Jade has a handmade/DIYexterior, it is quite comfortable to wear. The leather earpads are very softand the self-adjusting headband does not exert too much pressure. While theleather can sometimes make me sweat, I still find the Jade to be quite thecomfortable headphone.
舒适:尽管Jade是一个手工制品,它的佩戴却十分舒适。皮耳罩很软,而且适应性好,不怎么压耳。虽然皮革有时会让我热到出汗,我依然认为它带起来很舒服。

TRANSIENTRESPONSE: The Jade has a very naturalsounding transient response. I especially enjoy the way it renders the attackof piano passages.
瞬态好:Jade的瞬态很自然,我尤其喜欢听它渲染出的有冲击力的钢琴乐章。

STORAGE: The wooden case which shipped with the Jade is truly alooker. It is a beautiful brown hardwood case, exhibiting very fancy latches.Conversely, the interior of the case has a bit of a makeshift quality about it.Inside the case are lightweight, movable cutouts intended to conform to theshape of the headphone. These cutouts are covered by a soft yellow sheet. Ifeel that the movable cutouts may be under-protective.
包装:Jade带的那个木盒子实在是家具属性十足:棕色的硬木衬托着精致的插销。相反,它的内部就寒酸多了,里面是很轻而且能移动的垫块,在上面挖出了耳机的形状。垫块表面包裹着黄色的软布,我感觉被保护着的是这些垫块。

WEAKNESSES
缺点

UNRELIABLE: According to a very high number of people who have heardmultiple pairs of the HE Audio Jade, there is no uniform sound signature towhich all Jade headphones subscribe. The only pair which I've heard is my own.Therefore, I cannot confirm this claim with my own ears. However, based on thefact that it is documented that several models encountered production problems,I believe this claim to be true. Consequently, it is a very difficult headphoneto recommend sight-unseen, unless you are a gambler (like me).
不可靠:根据很多听过若干幅Jade的人说,每一副Jade听起来都不完全一样。我只听过我自己这一副,所以也没法判断这种说法的对错。然而,因为这耳机的确实有一部分出现了质量问题,我认为这个说法是真的。因此,这不是一副推荐没见到实物就买下的耳机,除非你像我一样是个赌徒。

CONSTRUCTION: Considering that this headphone was made by hand, I mustsay its design is impressively executed. However, when I compare it againstother high-end headphones, the workmanship is slightly shoddier. I especiallynotice this with regard to the cable.
制作工艺:考虑到这是一副手工制作的耳机,我必须说它的设计被完美的实现了。然而,在我拿它对比其他high-end耳机时,做工实在是有点悲剧。我特别要提下它的线材。

CABLE: I am unsure as to whether or not the cable is made ofhigh quality materials. However, I take two issues with the cable'sconstruction. One is that the cable is simply too stiff and rigid. The otherissue is that the cable terminates to a 4-pin plug and utilizes a Stax-style 5-pinadapter. The reason this bothers me is that the adapter included is notmanufactured by Stax, but rather it is built shoddily by hand. This handmadeadapter is an obstacle if you wish to plug the headphone into an amp which onlyaccepts official Stax brand plugs. For example, the Teflon headphone outputsockets installed in my BHSE cannot accept most third-party Stax adapters. Onthe other hand, my Aristaeus features an Amphenol headphone output socket whichis able to accept most third-party Stax-style adapters. Until I invest in anofficial Stax adapter, I can only use the Jade with my Aristaeus. Ray SamuelsAudio's A-10 Thunderbolt conveniently features a 4-pin headphone outputspecifically intended for the Jade, allowing the user to bypass all adapters. Ihave not yet heard this pairing.
线材:尽管我不确定它的线材是不是用高级材料制作的,我还是要提两点问题:第一,线材又僵又硬;第二,这个线的接头是一个4pin的插头,却用了一个漫步者家的5pin的转接头。让我困扰的地方是自带的转接头不是漫步者产的,而且可以说是手工随便做出来的。如果你想把它插进一个只能用漫步者官方插头的耳放中,这个转接头是个悲剧。另一方面,虽然我的Aristaeus有一个能使用大部分第三方制造的漫步者式转接头,但是在我弄到一个漫步者官方转接头之前我一直没法用我的Aristaeus去推Jade。RaySamuels Audio的A-10 Thunderbolt有一个4pin的输出端可以很方便的接上Jade而不用任何转接头——虽然我从没听过这对组合。

OUT OF PRODUCTION: HE Audio discontinued the Jade about three years ago. Iam uncertain as to whether or not there are parts still available. I suspectthat there may be. However, the Jade underwent at least one distinct driveralteration during the course of its production. I am not sure which of the two driversare available, or if either of them are for that matter. As far as I know, mypair has a set of the original drivers.
停产:HE AUDIO大约在3年前停产了Jade。我不确定现在是不是还买的到它的配件。我怀疑大约是没有了。Jade在产期间至少换过一次驱动单元,我不确定现在能弄到哪一个版本,还是都弄不到了。据我所知,我的这一副是老版的。(感谢六楼amex大的指正)

ON THE FENCE保持中立

TREBLE: While the treble here is virtually grain-free, there aremoments where I feel that the presentation sounds awkward. It sounds as thoughthere are some odd dips in the upper treble region. It's not all thatconcerning, but I do find that it detracts slightly from the headphone'soverall sound quality.
高频:尽管它的高频是无杂质感的,但是仍有一些地方听起来比较弱。高频部分有些地方听起来很奇怪(这里翻不好,请指正)这并不是太明显的缺点,不过我还是认为它使整体的音质水平下降了。

EUPHONY: The HE Jade is more euphonicsounding to my ears than the Stax models included in this evaluation. However,it doesn't quite possess the magical prowess of the Orpheus.
耐听性:HE Jade的耐听性对我来说比这篇文章中的漫步者系列都要好,但是还是比不上大奥那魔法般的感受。

AMPING: I have only been able to pair the Jade with a single amp(the Aristaeus). I have no idea how it happens to perform when paired withother amplifiers. It goes without saying perhaps, but I will say it anyway - since the Jade requires an electrostatic amp, one must be prepared forthe added expense.
可驱动性:我只给Jade用过一台耳放(the Aristaeus),我不确定它用其他耳放表现会怎么样。我废话一句,因为Jade需要一台静电耳放,想买的人要做好多花钱的准备。

FOR THE PRICE性价比

A

Since many have expressed criticism of this headphone, myoverwhelmingly positive review may find a few detractors. However, as I'vestated previously, it is probable that the HE Audio Jade exists in many sonicincarnations. For this reason primarily, it is very difficult for me torecommend. For the ones that HE Audio managed to get right, the Jade makes itto #7 on my list.
因为这个耳机受到了很多的批评,我的总体正面的评价或许会招致一些反对。然而,就像我之前说过的,因为HE Audio 的Jade很可能有很多缺陷(这里不太懂,大约意译了,请指正),我并不推荐它。对于那些HE Audio做出的优质品,我把Jade放在了我的排行榜的第七位。

QUICK CHECK

DESIGN:
Full-Size

DRIVERS: Electrostatic

ISOLATION: Little to None

AMPLIFICATION: Absolutely Requires

MY PREFERRED AMP: HeadAmp Aristaeus

SOUNDS BEST WITH: Everything & Anything

CABLES USED: Stock with Adapter

REVISIONS KNOWN: At least 1 known to me

FLAGSHIP STATUS: Once Was

PRODUCTION STATUS AS OF 2012: Out Of Production

COST: $1200 (estimated)

样式:全尺寸大耳机

驱动方式: 静电式
·
隔音: 几乎不隔音
·
驱动要求: 必须
·
我推荐的耳放: HeadAmp Aristaeus
·
适合乐种: 所有音乐
·
线材: 配有转接头
·
存在版本: 我知道至少有两版
·
旗舰属性: 曾经是
·
到2012的在产情况: 停产
·
价格: 1200美元 (估计)

·

[ 本帖最后由 ynq1990 于 2012-11-3 20:56 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2011-1-15
发表于 2012-11-3 14:35:14 | 显示全部楼层
沙发
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2011-1-15
发表于 2012-11-3 14:35:27 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主的翻译
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2007-4-26
发表于 2012-11-3 14:39:12 | 显示全部楼层
支持下,辛苦
让发烧来得更晕些吧~!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-3-5
发表于 2012-11-3 15:14:05 | 显示全部楼层
能不把Stax翻译成漫步者么= =。。。看的我一愣一愣的,看原文才明白
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

超级会员

积分
注册时间
2011-10-10

积极参与奖

发表于 2012-11-3 17:45:41 | 显示全部楼层
drivers就是指耳机单元
HIFI→HUFI→HUEND→HUESTED→QUESTED→多媒体2.1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-12-26
发表于 2012-11-3 17:48:12 | 显示全部楼层
真男人要推静电了没? 有木有小道消息?

[ 本帖最后由 palchiu 于 2012-11-3 17:51 编辑 ]
找你可以负担的,然后尽全力去喜欢它...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-10-1
发表于 2012-11-3 23:47:58 | 显示全部楼层
这么好啊,1200美元求一套
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-1-22
发表于 2012-11-4 00:24:14 | 显示全部楼层
帮顶
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-8-19
发表于 2012-11-4 10:53:02 | 显示全部楼层
俺来吐嘈几句,首先希望能把黄叔和维尼勾出来,话说维尼同志,俺就是8月去你家听流行喝可乐被雪茄那货。
首先,我了个去,⑨君翻译…尼码不科学啊!
其次,jade,是winny先生自己做的静电耳机。没有记错的话,价格应该是2000美刀而非1200美刀(head-fi上还有销售链接)。至于版本问题,jade是一只耳机,但是winny先生的静电耳机应该不止jade一种。比如说,如果我没看错,黄叔的耳机应该是eh1.2而非jade。
线材问题的话,静电是要对板子加压的,所以需要很多芯的线,而这种条件满足的线国内很少,所以请自行脑补…
至于声音,我本人没有听过winny先生的静电耳机(同时表示很想听)。但是评价好坏皆有(d喵先生好像评价很糟糕)。
最后,翻译的…还好啦…不是表扬什么的…(触手捂脸)
星尘者···猎星者···
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2011-7-6
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-4 11:30:16 | 显示全部楼层

回复 10# 的帖子

我翻译有啥不科学的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

超级会员

积分
注册时间
2004-11-23

积极参与奖

发表于 2012-11-7 11:07:40 | 显示全部楼层
才看到,作为用家,老外大体说的还都蛮客观的,尤其那条线相当程度上限制了声音,但对我来说,每只声音不同其实还蛮有趣味的

n o - o n e  i s  t h e r e
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

禁止访问

积分
注册时间
2009-5-29
发表于 2012-11-7 15:36:24 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
不怕神一样的对方辩友,只怕猪一样的我方二辩……
Red 2 Encore (with Dac) / HD414 Signature / K240m / K240sextett EP
Zune 30G + Na1 / HD25-13 / HD25-1 / HD25 sp / Earpods

disco2000
淘了个宝~

信天助学
每月發工資,買一份豬肉;出掉一個二手器材,買一份豬肉。
希望俱樂部各位和我一起買豬肉~~
只相信最簡單的善良。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-1-8
发表于 2012-11-8 05:57:30 | 显示全部楼层

回复 13# 的帖子

泛音和残响完全两概念。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2004-1-15
QQ
发表于 2013-1-20 11:52:50 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵 不知道在哪里看到X-W有这只耳机 看来真的是 据说这个耳机非常好
解码:La Scala MKIII
卡座:中道LX3
黑胶:Nottingham SpaceDeck+HD,Benz Wood SL,EAR 88pb
音箱:Lisa2 + Blumenhofer T17
耳机:SpaceZero + Empyrean
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 12:28 , Processed in 0.174251 second(s), 38 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表