积分
注册时间
2001-11-21

优秀版主奖耳机鉴赏奖社区建设奖

发表于 2008-12-14 17:23:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

感谢关注耳机俱乐部网站,注册后有更多权限。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
NOVO推出后,在几个热心发烧友的推动下,在全世界最大的耳机论坛HEAD-FI上发起过一个巡回试听NOVO的活动. 参加试听的有些只是普通烧友,但也有几位是很有资历的高级烧友,在仔细听过NOVO后写出长篇评论. 下面我摘译部分. (我自己最近没空再写NOVO的进一步听感,大家先看看国外的吧.)

第一篇是一位叫"耳机狂"(HeadphoneAddict)的超级会员的长篇听感帖.

The Novo has an MSRP of $400 plus S&H and will include a universal switching wall wart (SMPS). The units are RoHS compliant. There is the option of purchasing an upgraded PSU1 directly from Graham or one of his dealers. On the back there are two sets of RCA’s. The second is a pass through which I think it is convenient especially for those on a budget and have a source with just one set of rca outputs. It might be of interest for those who are into building kits and tweaking that Graham will be offering the Novo in a kit form for 120 BP (roughly $240). Finally, there is a ground post on the back panel. Mrarroyo and other testers felt it removes the nastiness inherent w/ switching power supplies. I will be testing it tomorrow with a Sigma 11 PSU, and also with the stock wallwart plugged into a Travagans Black 24v in/out power conditioner. Right now, my whole rig is plugged into a Belkin 6-outlet home theater power conditioner.  (NOVO是一台400美金价格的带开关电源的耳放. 也可以选择购买PUS1豪华版电源类配它 ...... 我明天会用一个Sigma 11电源来试听它. 同时也会配合原配的开关电源试听,但会先经过Travagans Black的24V的电源处理器. 目前,我的全套系统是插在一只Belkin的六孔排插上.)

Throughout my time with the NOVO, I did some comparisons with several other headphone amplifiers - I tried my CD-5001 headphone out, NuForce Icon ($250), Apogee mini-DAC headphone out ($1095), Dark Voice 336i (with JAC CRC RCA 5692/JAN CRC RCA 6AS7G) $420 with tubes and Fitz Mod, Single Power Square Wave XL with the Blackgates upgrade (MSRP $1250), and Woo WA6 maxed with Pseudo Dual Power Supply (RCA 6DE7/Sophia Princess) (MSRP $1250 with mods/tube upgrades). Headphones used during my time with the NOVO included RS-1, Edition 9, HD600, Denon D2000, AKG K240M, Yamaha HP-1 orthodynamic, MS-1, Livewires custom IEM, Freq Show IEM and Klipsch Image X10 IEM. (我在试听NOVO耳放时,是把它和另外几台耳放做了比较的. 我尝试的包括CD-5001的耳机孔直推,价值250美元的NuForce Icon,价值1095美元的Mini-DAC耳机口直推,价值420美金的黑嗓336i耳机放大器,价值1250美金的Single Power Square Wave XL升级版耳放,价值1250美金的Woo WA6电源加强版耳放. 试听时用到的耳机包括RS1,HD600,天龙D2000,AKG 240M,雅马哈HP-1,Orthodynamic MS-1,以及几副入耳耳塞.)

Anyway, I hooked it up right away to my Apogee mini-DAC line out using my best interconnects, ALO SXC and anti-cables (which I just posted a review about). Then I grabbed my HD600 with APS V3 cable and I listened to it for a couple of hours right away. My preliminary thoughts/1st impression were that this is a very good sounding amp. It's actually surprising how good and close all these amps can be to each other with a good source and headphones, but there are differences that can identify each amp by their sonic signature.
(我把系统接入Apogee Mini-DAC解码器,用的线材是我手头最好的ALO SXC和anti-cables. 我把HD600的耳机线升级为APS V3线,随后听了几个小时. 我的最初感想是,NOVO是一挨非常好声的耳放. 它音质之好令我吃惊,同时在好的音源和耳机下,这些耳放的音质差距很近. 但每台耳放还是有着自己的性格,彼此可以区分开.)

Upon arrival, The NOVO had 240 of the recommended 350-400 hours on it for burn-in. It did improve between 240 and 330 hours, so it may sound even better at 400-500 hours (recommended 350-400 hours). But, I have not heard much in the way of changes since the 330 hour milestone last night. Right out of the box I thought it sounded almost exactly like my Dark Voice 336i which I paid $420 shipped after adding in the tubes and Fitz mod. That is a very good amp, which I still own even though I bought a superior Woo WA6 to replace it 6 months ago. I just can't bring myself to part with the 336i, being my first real home amp (and the fact that I have another $450+ worth of tubes for it stashed away). As the NOVO matures it has put just a little more distance between itself and the Dark Voice as it improves, and the remainder of the review was done with 330-355 hours on it.
(到达我这里时,NOVO耳放已经使用了240小时,而推荐的煲机时间是350-400小时. 在240小时和330小时之间它确实在进步. 所以当它用到四五百小时后,应当会更好. 一开始听时,我觉得它和我花了420美金的摩改版黑嗓336i声音基本是一样的. 那是一台非常好声的耳放,尽管我半年前买了一台超级好的Woo WA6耳放,还是保留着它. )

In doing further comparisons, I found the NOVO also has more detail and separation and crispness than my Nuforce Icon headphone out, and this was pretty easy to hear the differences (I've always said the Nuforce headphone out isn't quite as good as it's speaker out that I use to drive stats). The NOVO is fairly forward in it's sound, but it's not quite as forward as the headphone out of the Apogee mini-DAC. So I believe I like it slightly more than the Apogee headphone out, just like I prefer my 336i. As I said before, the Novo, the DV336i with good tubes and the Apogee mini-DAC headphone out are all very close to each other in sound - my preferences can easily change depending on the music or headphones.
(随着进一步的试听比较,我发觉NOVO比起NuForce Icon的耳机口来要有更多的细节和分离度,声音也更清晰. 这些区别都很容易听出来. NOVO的声音有些前冲,但Mini-DAC的耳机口比它更加前冲,所以我觉得我喜欢NOVO的声音更多一些. )

But in this case, with any my full size headphones I now like the NOVO (now having 355 hours on it) slightly more than the Dark Voice 336i or the Apogee's headphone out (and certainly above the NuForce). As the NOVO has matured it has become smoother and more refined, taking on the same rich mids as my 336i amp but with smoother highs than my 336i. The NOVO's bass also filled in during burn-in and at the same time developed more control; providing more impact than the Apogee, and better control than the 336i or the other lesser amps. It is also more transparent and powerful than my Meier Headfive, which I tend to think of as a very nice warm sounding compact SS amp that is only slightly below my Travagans Red. While the Headfive runs out of steam at loud volumes with the Grado RS-1, the NOVO still has plenty of power in reserve.
(在试听我的头戴式耳机时,我现在更喜欢煲了335小时的NOVO,胜过黑嗓336i,胜过Mini-DAC直推. NOVO随着使用的加深声音变得越来越顺滑,精致,中频和336i 一样地丰富,而高频比336i 更为柔顺. 煲机过程中NOVO的低频也加强了,控制力不断提升,低频冲击力超过了Mini-DAC直推,低频控制力超过了336i. 它也比起我的Meier Headfive声音更为透明和有力. 当Headfive驱动RS1在大音量时逐渐失去控制时,NOVO仍有充裕的余量.)

During burn-in it seemed to become less forward, and closer to the Single Power or WA6 soundstage. Out of the box the soundstage was a bit smaller and more compressed than the Square Wave or Woo WA6, which are more expansive, immersive and less forward (but still bigger than the Nuforce and CD5001 headphone out). Somehow the Apogee manages to be more forward but wider at the same time. As the NOVO matures the soundstage has widened as well, although it is still not as wide and expansive as my Single Power or Woo WA6 it is very acceptable. Otherwise detail and frequency balance in the NOVO seem spot on, and it seems to be a fast amp as well.
(在煲机期间NOVO的声音逐渐不那么前冲了,和Single Power或者Woo WA6的声场越来越接近. 在刚开声时,NOVO的声场有些偏小,比Single Power或Woo WA6耳放要压缩一些.  Single Power及Woo的声场要宽阔得多,声音也不那么前冲. Apogee Mini-DAC的直推则声音前冲,但声场也宽. 当NOVO逐渐热身后,声场变宽,虽然仍不如Single Power或者Woo WA6那么宽,但已完全可以接受. 其他方面,如细节和频响平衡等,NOVO都恰到好处,速度有些偏快. )

It is also very quiet with no noise when used with any of my full size headphones and my Klipsch Image X10, and I have only listened with the ground wire grounded. With my very sensitive custom IEM (Livewires and Freq Show), there is very good low volume channel balance for quiet listening, like when falling asleep. But with or without interconnects going into the amp there is a little bit of hiss heard as I go past 10-11 o'clock on the volume knob (at which point the volume knob fell off - fixed with a hex wrench). Upon reconnecting the interconnects that 11 o'clock volume setting had the music playing as loud as I would ever listen to it. So the hiss would never come close to intruding into the music, even between songs. As a reference point, with my highly sensitive custom IEM plugged into my Single Power Square Wave XL, I don't hear any hiss till 2 o'clock (ear damaging/earphone killing volume levels) and the max hiss is less than with the NOVO. Nevertheless, the NOVO's hiss level with IEM is negligible in contrast to the music volume levels. And, it sounds very nice and enjoyable with all my custom IEM and Klipsch Image X10 (my portable USB DAC amps all seem to be quieter than my desktop amps - big surprise).
(NOVO在用我的头戴耳机,或者Klipsch Image X10入耳耳塞时,非常宁静没有底噪. 我聆听时是接了地线的. 在听我的两副高度灵敏的定制耳塞时,小音量下的声道平衡度做得非常好. 但不管我接或不接信号线,当把音量开到10-11点后,有一点点嘶声. 重新接上信号线后,发觉10-11点的音量是我绝对不会使用的超大音量. 所以这点噪声绝不会干扰音乐欣赏,即使是在歌曲之间的安静间隔里. 把我的定制耳塞插入Single Power耳放,会发觉知道下午2点的位置才开始出现底噪,最大底噪比NOVO略小. 无论如何NOVO在驱动入耳耳塞时的底噪水平是可以忽略的,同时它和我的定制入耳耳塞,Klipsch Image X10都配合得很好. )

I have not been able to directly compare it to my Travagans Red (MSRP $190 + $50 opamp upgrade). But previously I've compared the headphone out of the CD5001 vs Nuforce and Apogee's and Travagans Red (stock and with AD743 or OPA627). During that comparison I felt the Red was better than the Nuforce or CD5001, and almost as good as the Apogee HP out. But with the AD743 opamps I felt the Red was pretty close in performance to the Apogee headphone out. Based on those findings, I can conclude that the NOVO would be a little above the Red as well, since it is slightly ahead of the Apogee. Interestingly, the Apogee is less forward with high impedance headphones like HD600 and AKG K240M than it is with my low impedance phones like D2000, RS-1 and Edition 9. The NOVO seems to be less affected by impedance, and handles them all well. I have tried some classical, jazz, electronic (infected mushroom), new age and hip hop music and it handles all genre pretty well now too.
(我没有能把NOVO直接与价值240美金的Travagans Red耳放做比较. 但以前我曾经把该耳放与CD-5001,NuForce, Mini-DAC做过比较. 那次比较我得出的结论是Red声音比NuForce, CD-5001要好,和Mini-DAC的耳机口差不多. 根据这些结论,我可以说NOVO应该比Red要稍好,因为NOVO是胜出Mini-DAC直推的. 有趣的一点是,Mini-DAC在驱动高阻耳机如HD600,240M等时,声音并不太前冲,而驱动低阻耳机时声音更前冲一些,如RS1,D2000,ED9等. NOVO的表现不太受阻抗的影响,高低阻都能应付好. 同时我尝试了多种音乐类型,包括古典音乐,爵士乐,电子音乐,New Age,嘻哈等,它都能处理好. )

Listening to the Denon D2000 last night, I switched from the NOVO after 20 minutes of listening of Jack Johnson, and I found that I didn't enjoy the headphone out of the Apogee mini-DAC as much as I used to (the whole reason I bought my Woo WA6 and Single Power in the first place). The change in sound left the Apogee's mids being forced into my head, while the mids with the NOVO just flowed. I had to switch back to the NOVO after just a few minutes. Meanwhile, there is no sudden shock to my ears when switching to my Single Power Square Wave XL or to my WA6 after a long session with the NOVO, although I can readily hear the extra refinement and spaciousness with those two amps - but at $1250 each (with upgrades) they'd better be an improvement. Still, the fact that this $400 amplifier with 350+ hours on it can come within shooting distance of these higher-end amps is quite remarkable.
(昨晚我听了天龙D2000耳机,先用NOVO推动,欣赏Jack Johnson的音乐20分钟之后,切换到了Mini-DAC,发觉不太能欣赏下去了. 主要变化之一是,觉得Mini-DAC的中频是压迫到我脑子里去的,而NOVO的中频则是自然流动的. 我不得不在几分钟后切换回NOVO. 同时我发觉,从NOVO切换到我的Single Power Square Wave XL 或者是Woo WA6,并不感觉到"震惊",尽管我确实能听到更细致,更开阔的声音. 要知道这两台胆耳放都是1250美金的身价,当然会比NOVO有提高才对. 我觉得400美金的NOVO耳放在煲了350小时之后能够很接近这两台HI-END级高端耳放,是一件很了不起之事. )

[ 本帖最后由 小白 于 2008-12-14 20:46 编辑 ]
安润上海店:http://anrun.taobao.com
小白的新浪博客: http://blog.sina.com.cn/headphoneclub
欢迎订阅微信公众号“耳机俱乐部小白版主”
B站频道:http://space.bilibili.com/232721015
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
注册时间
2008-12-12
发表于 2008-12-14 17:48:35 | 显示全部楼层
价值420美金的黑嗓336i耳机放大器~?黑嗓好像是中国的牌子啊,原来已经走向世界了啊,这个胆机好像评论得不多啊,下次哪个大大来个测评,国产优秀的产品也要支持啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

10万

帖子

积分

版主

俱乐部理事

积分
注册时间
2001-11-21

优秀版主奖耳机鉴赏奖社区建设奖

楼主| 发表于 2008-12-14 17:56:28 | 显示全部楼层
下一位评论者是叫Nikongod的超级会员.

Thanks for the opportunity to hear this amp, its certainly a solid option for someone in this budget range.
(感谢得到这次机会试听这台耳放. 它对于那些预算有限的人来说当然是个很实在的选择.)

I received the amp the other day, and raced home to get it running. I was initially surprised by its small size, but the overall layout is nice and intuitive. I hooked it all up, and grounded it to the ground lug on my power conditioner. Ii was kind of surprised that the Beta-novo (BN) did not have a power switch. Im not sure if its meant to be left running 24/7, or what. I plugged it into one of the switched outlets on my power conditioner and turned it on and off at the same time as everything else.
(我那天收到耳放之后,马上奔跑回家开机试听. 我对它的娇小体积很感吃惊. 但整体的布局很好. 我把系统接好,接地接到我的电源处理器. 我很吃惊这台机器没有电源开关,我不清楚这是否意味着该24小时整天开着. 我把它插入电源处理器,这台电源处理器带有开关,可以打开或断电. )

this review, I used:
Melos SHA-Gold-Eargasmatron with many expensive parts and the left-channel mod.
xiang-sheng 708b OTL tube amp, the mods are pretty wicked. The amp has been completely transformed from its original self.
(我的试听过程中用到: Melos SHA Gold Eargasmatron耳放,内有很多昂贵的零件,左声道做过摩改. Xiang-sheng 708b OTL胆耳放,重料摩改,彻底改观.)

Sources:
E-sound E5 with upgraded rectifiers and op-amps.
My DIY TT and bottlehead seduction (with c4s)
(音源: 东方之声E5,升级了整流电路和运放. 我的DIY TT Bottlehead Seduction.)

Headphones:
old-school grado RS-1 with a very light tan headband.
Senheiser HD-580, because everyone has one
Sony R10, because it can do cool tricks, and is very amp-picky.
(耳机: 歌德RS1,森海HD580,SONY R10. R10对耳放非常挑剔.)

First I listened to the RS-1, melos, and BN The melos/RS-1 is a combo that I can always count on to sound good and just get the music flowing. It sometimes lacks the refinement that the other combos can give, but it is certainly a musical pairing. The melos and BN both got going well and I started to notice some differences between them. the BN had slightly better bass control than the melos. The BN did lack a little of the impact in the lows compared to the melos, but it still did OK.
(我首先听的是RS1和Melos,NOVO. 这套组合是我很放心肯定出好声的. 有时感觉它不如其他一些耳机系统精致,但肯定是音乐性很好的一个搭配. Melos和NOVO耳放都效果很好,但我注意到了一些它们的区别. NOVO的低频控制力比Melos稍好. 当然Melos的低频冲劲确实更强一些,但NOVO这方面已经很好. )

The night after this, I sat down for some records. I was not in a comparing mood, so I just ran the R10 & my normal turntable and went from there. The combo was pretty nice off the bat, but something was off. The R10 was getting soundstage and "sound layering" spot on but everything had a fairly flat sound compared to the very 3D sound the R10 usually gives me. In "darth-nut" terms I had a clearly focused picture, and I could tell that some things were in front of others, and where everything was, but all the people were cardboard cut-outs. that last little bit of "depth" was missing. This may sound harsh, and it is, but some amps dont even get to this point. I switched from the PSU that came with the BN to my STEPS. Problem solved. After that, I had a great night playing DJ for myself. With BOTH psu's I also noticed the quiet hiss with my low impedance headphones. It was not a real concern to me in either case, and far quieter than the melos was before I modded it. the hiss was drowned out by the softest passages, and If I wasnt listening for it could have gone unnoticed in the silent parts.
(之后另一次,我没有刻意摆好要做试听比较的心态,只是坐下来放了几张唱片. 用的是R10耳机,我惯常使用的唱盘. 这个组合声音很好,但缺了一点东西. R10耳机的声场和层次感都正好,但声音有些平面化,不是平常听到的三维化的R10声. 打个比方的话,这是一幅聚焦很清晰的图画,可以看到前后的层次,每件东西的位置,但所有的东西都象是纸板剪出来的,缺少了一点点深度感. 可能听起来是一种批评,但有些耳放还到不了这一步. 我把NOVO的电源切换到了我自己的STEPS. 问题解决. 之后我度过了很享受的一个晚上. 不管是哪个电源,我在使用低阻耳机时都察觉到了一点点底噪. 算不上是一个问题,也实际上比Melos耳放摩改前要轻微得多. 即使是最轻柔的乐段也能把这点点底噪盖掉. 除非我着意寻找它,否则连安静的片段也不会注意到有底噪存在. )

After this, I spent a moment testing a whole bunch of stuff.
I very briefly listened to my k240-sextets and HD-414 (with zu cable) to see that the BN did OK with high impedance loads: it did. The gain was certainly adequate for both, and the sound was overall in-line with the rest of the review. Its worth note, as I have heard other SS amps go seriously "weird' when trying to run high impedance loads.
(这之后又有一次我测试了一些东西. 我短暂地听了一会AKG K240-sextets以及换为ZU线的森海HD414,看看NOVO是否能应付高阻抗耳机. 答案是肯定的. 增益足够,声音表现与本文其他地方所描述的一致. 值得一提的是我曾经听到一些晶体管设计的耳放在推动这样的高阻耳机时声音彻底怪掉. )

The HD-580 & 708B came next. For this combo, I left the BN running off of the STEPS, and went from there. The differences in this comparison were VERY hard to pin down, i think I jsut out-did myself with my 708b mods. I listened with a bunch of music and the differences were extremely subtle. I thought on some pieces that the BN had slightly forward mids compared to the 708B, but not on others. In any case, the BN got the HD580 moving along well with good soundstage, and VERY good image placement. A couple VERY complex passages played through very clean and clear. The individual notes on the piano in one of my test songs were very palpable, as they should be.
(接下来是HD580和我自己DIY摩改的708b. 对这个组合来说我使用了STEPS电源. 这个比较试听里的区别很难清楚地描述出来. 我听了一些不同类型的音乐,区别极其微妙. 在某些时候NOVO的中频比起708b来稍微前突一些,但有时没有这种感觉. 不管怎么说,NOVO驱动HD580非常好,良好的声场,非常出色的结像和定位. 一些高度复杂的乐段表现得清晰而干净. 在一个测试曲子里,钢琴上的每个音符都可以感觉到.)

overall, I give the amp high marks. I personally prefer a SLIGHTLY "tooby" sound, but this amp scored solid points for image separation, definition, and overall SQ.
(整体来说,我给这台耳放高分. 个人口味而言我更喜欢带点胆味的声音,但这台耳放在音像分离度,解析力,整体素质的表现方面可以获得高分.)
欢迎订阅微信公众号“耳机俱乐部小白版主”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2004-9-8
QQ
发表于 2008-12-14 18:11:15 | 显示全部楼层
很怀疑外国老烧怎么烧的,都用到R10档次的耳机,还用1000-2000美金的音源,
简直是为了评测而评测,广告水分太多了.
如果说NOVO能达到HIEND水准,真是绝对的木耳.就那成本能做出HIEND品质,能做出相对中性的声音就算不错了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2004-9-8
QQ
发表于 2008-12-14 18:14:24 | 显示全部楼层
黑嗓336在广州听过,就是玩味道的,非常失望.不知道336I会怎样?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-8-28
发表于 2008-12-14 18:21:40 | 显示全部楼层
美国人也用黑嗓336i??
黑嗓都到国外去了? 看来做得不错呀!
笔记本+MDACII鼠摩版+SOLO豪华+ HD650新版+QP435s......
KEF CRESTA10
YANAHA CDX - 580
Sansui AU — D707F extra
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

10万

帖子

积分

版主

俱乐部理事

积分
注册时间
2001-11-21

优秀版主奖耳机鉴赏奖社区建设奖

楼主| 发表于 2008-12-14 18:35:14 | 显示全部楼层
以下是SACD LOVER超级会员的听感和评价:

Ok .... I have been listening to the amp on and off since around 10:00 am this morning. I am using a Sacdmods 555es > Enigma Audio Oenomel IC > Beta Novo > Alessandro MS2i with the Earl pad mod (19545 pads cut so the driver and housing are completely exposed) .... this pad mod reduces sibilance and brightness vs all the other Grado pad types I have used.
(我从早上10点开始间断地听这台耳放. 用的是一台SONY 555ES,Enigma Audio Oenomel信号线,耳机是爱丽丝M2,其耳罩经过摩改,摩改后的耳罩可以减轻高频齿音和亮度. )

Uh oh controversy JP. The last description of this amp I would give is congested.
(和论坛上一位认为NOVO耳放的声音"拥挤"的大侠不同,我觉得"拥挤"是我最不可能用来形容此耳放的词汇.)

From the very first listen the Novo is very clean and clear sounding IMO. The amp is fast too. But, transient leading edges do seem a little to emphasized sometimes .... and that excess adds some etch to consonants. The soundstaging is a little strange. With my Alessandro MS2, if vocals are present, the amp gives a solid center image with good depth. Play instrumentals and the sound seems to come mostly hard right or hard left with not much middle.
(NOVO是一台声音非常干净,清晰的耳放. 同时也是一台速度快的耳放. 有时候会觉得它的瞬态有些夸张了,会使辅音字母过于鲜明. 声场有一些奇怪. 用M2耳机时,假如有一位歌手主唱,那么中间的结像非常好,深度感也很好,但在播放器乐音乐时,感觉乐器们要么在很左面,要么在很右面,中间似乎空了些. )

The Novo generally sounded good out of the box with good dynamics, a nice tight bass, good instrument seperation and good extension at the frequency extremes . But, the amp does fatigue me some after 20-30 minutes. I kept turning the volume down but volume didnt appear to be the issue. Maybe the power supply is adding some artifacts? I dont hear anything amiss I can describe as the sound is good .... but my ears dont like something. I used the ground post the next listening session and that made no difference .
(一般来说,NOVO的音质一开声就是好的,动态好,低频收得很紧,乐器分离度好,高低频两端的延伸也好. 但在听了二三十分钟后会觉得有些疲劳感. 我把音量调低,但看来这不是问题所在. 也许那个开关电源增加了一些人工效果. 我描述不出来. 我能描述的都是它的声音是好的,但我的耳朵不喜欢其中的某些东西.)

I spent all week trying different ICs, sources and different power conditioning. I finally got rid of most of that bright, irritating character that bothered me. I found a good copper IC that warmed the tonality and the Sacdmods 555ES with its more forgiving treble balance was clearly the best source match. But, the big change occured when I isolated the Novos switching power supply from the rest of the signal path components.
(我整个星期都在实验各种不同的IC,音源,电源处理器. 最后我把声音中那种引起疲劳感的成分基本都去除掉了. 我发现了一块很好的金属IC,能把声音温暖起来,555ES也被证实是最好的音源搭配. 最大的变化来源于我把NOVO的开关电源与其他电源隔离开来时.)

Once isolated, the amp was much less bright, not so etched sounding and the fatigue factor was no longer a problem. There is still some slight etch and the treble remains a little to analytical for my tastes .... which is now my only real issue with the amp. However, I am very treble sensitive so this may not be an issue for many of you. Once I could listen longer, the amp has a very nice bass register, a clean and clear midrange that was thinner than the amps I am used to .... but not to thin. The sound character exhibited good openess and an airy, transparent quality.
(一旦把它隔离开来了,NOVO声音的亮度就降低了很多,不会再引起听感的疲劳. 从我的口味来说它的声音仍有些注重分析力,这也是我关于这个耳放目前唯一的问题. 我个人对高频是非常敏感的,所以对其他人来说这也许根本不是个问题. 而当我能够长时间聆听这个耳放了,我注意到它有着非常好的低频段,中频清晰,但并不过于清瘦. 声音表现出良好的开放感和空气感,透明度.)

The amp at its best, as I said, is now only slightly brightish and tipped up but this is probably responsible for the amps excellent resolution and treble extension. However, as an example, I was listening to U2 last night and the vocals had just a tad to much breathiness and articulation to seem completely natural. The amp holds on to Ss to long, in particular. If this flaw did not exist I would rate this amp very highly. Again, I am very sensitive to treble anomolies, so factor this in when you consider my opinion.
(调教好的NOVO耳放高频微亮,但正因为如此才具有出色的解析力和高频延伸. 但听一些人声时,有时仍觉得齿音有些太清晰,比方S音太长. 假如没有这个问题我会给这台耳放非常高的分数. 再次说明一下,我个人对高频是很过敏的,所以这个因素你自己决定时要考虑进去.)

The coherency of the amp is quite good and the slightly bright character does not prevent the amps frequency response from coming together as a whole. This is very important to me as I hate for one part of the frequency spectrum to overpower the other parts. Dynamics are atleast good and on some music dynamics seemed very good. One special character of the amp I especially liked was the bass had speed, taughtness AND a good amount of power to the drum hits.
(这台耳放的声音一致性是很好的,尽管我觉得它的高频轻微偏亮,但并不妨碍它的声音成为一个整体. 这对我来说是很重要的,因为我讨厌那种一个频段压过其他频段的器材. 动态不错,在一些音乐里可以非常好. 它还有一个令我喜欢的特点是,低频有速度感,收得紧,鼓点敲击时有良好的能量感.)

I really did not like this amp at all in the beginning but my view has changed. I didnt get the amp sounding to my liking at all until Friday when I finally thought to isolate the switching power supply. By Sunday with a few more tweeks the amp was sounding real good on most music. I did not compare the amps to my pure tube amps because I already know I much prefer even inexpensive tube amps to most SS. The Millets and Mini3 I used for comparison I definitely like. My final determination is .... I like the Novo better than the Mini3 and almost equal to the Millet SS hybrids. The Millets, however, do have just a touch of tubiness that makes them more musical to my ears.
(我开始时并不喜欢这部耳放,但然后我的态度改变了. 知道周五我才获得了自己喜欢的声音,因为把电源隔离了. 到周日时,NOVO耳放在大多数音乐上都表现得非常好. 我没有把它和我的纯胆放大器去比较,因为我知道自己的口味是喜欢胆机,即使是便宜的胆机. )

Overall, I would say the Beta Novo is a good amp to consider in the < $500 price range. I like the Novo as well as the Gilmore Lite and EC-SS, definitely better than the RSA portables I have auditioned (Hornet/ old SR-71) .... and even the HR-2 which I have never cared for. The amp is on par with my Millet hybrids that I greatly enjoy and listen to frequently, despite having several uber tube amps. I would like to see what the amp could do with a good non-switching power supply.
(整体来说,我觉得NOVO是台500美金以内值得考虑的好耳放. 我喜欢它,也喜欢Gilmore Lite,EC-SS. 肯定胜过喜欢RSA的那些便携耳放,比如Hornet, SR71等. 这台耳放和我喜欢并经常听的Millet混血耳放在同一水平上. 我很希望看到它配合良好的非开关电源时能有何种表现.)
欢迎订阅微信公众号“耳机俱乐部小白版主”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2006-1-17
发表于 2008-12-14 18:39:07 | 显示全部楼层
说发烧,绝对东亚地区烧的比西方猛。西方就利用这点猛骗东方的钱。
站在天堂看地狱,人生就象情景戏。站在地狱看天堂,为谁辛苦为谁忙?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

禁止发言

积分
注册时间
2008-3-9
发表于 2008-12-14 18:44:06 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
不顾家庭而发烧的人是可耻的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2004-9-5
QQ
发表于 2008-12-14 18:44:28 | 显示全部楼层
这几位head-fi的老烧,对器材的评价很象以前的铁饭,听什么都喜欢
esp950     dt831
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

10万

帖子

积分

版主

俱乐部理事

积分
注册时间
2001-11-21

优秀版主奖耳机鉴赏奖社区建设奖

楼主| 发表于 2008-12-14 18:48:44 | 显示全部楼层
下面是超级会员Skylab的评价:

I received the Novo last week, and have listened to if on and off for 5 days. (我上周收到了NOVO,间断地听了五天.)

The Novo is enjoyable to listen to. It’s nicely transparent, very detailed without being too bright, and had very controlled, deep bass. In general I felt the Novo represents may of the positive traits of solid state, without too many of downsides. It does lean just a little more to the bright, light side than I prefer personally, and so good headphone matching is important. The Novo sounded better with my Kenwood K1000 than it did with the Beyer DT990.
(NOVO听感非常愉悦. 它的声音很透明,很细致,但并未过亮. 低频有着良好控制,也有深度. 总体说我觉得NOVO代表了晶体管放大器的很多优点,而没有晶体管放大器的很多缺点. 它确实有着一点偏亮的倾向,所以和耳机的匹配是很重要的. 举例来说它搭配我的KENWOOD K1000比起拜亚DT990要好.)

The soundstaging was excellent. Well defined, stable, and believable. Both width and depth were good, but not great, but excellent for the price of this amp. (声场优秀,结像清晰,稳定,可靠. 宽度和深度都好,但没有达到超级优秀的程度. 对于这个价位的放大器而言,算是出色的.)

The amp is basically neutral, again leaning just a hair to the light and lively side, but it's not too bright. It creates no unnatural sibilance. On good female vocals, like on Alison Krauss’s “Wouldn't Have Made Any Differenced”, vocals were reproduced well, with no extra sizzle.
(NOVO耳放基本是中性的,有一根头发丝那么倾向偏亮,偏活跃. 但并未过亮. 它不会制造出不自然的齿音. 在录制良好的女声比如Alison Krauss的"Wouldn't Have Made Any Differenced"里,人声被表现得很好,并未出现额外的咝咝声.)

I briefly compared the Novo to the Travagan's White, with the IMod as the source. The primary difference between them is that the White, as stock has a slightly warmer sound signature. The Novo has the slightly more forward, and I believe slightly more extended, treble. But if you have warm-sounding headphones, or just prefer a slightly crisper overall sound, the Novo might be your preference. In any case, the Travagans White was not embarrassed by the comparison with the Novo - they are not all that far apart, but currently they are pretty close in price as well, and I do think the Novo gets the edge.
(我把NOVO和Travagan White做过一个比较. 音源是iMod. 主要的区别是,White的声音有着更为温暖的特点. Novo的声音稍微前冲一些,延伸更好一些. 但假如你听的是声音偏暖的耳机,或者说个人口味喜欢清脆的声音特点,那么NOVO就可能是你更喜欢的.)

Now the hard part- I think the $400 Head-Direct EF1 is a better sounding amp. It is simultaneously both more detailed and smoother, with less edge and a more relaxed, musical sound. I know that Miguel feels the Novo is the better of the two, but while I respect Miguel's opinion, I already know that he and I do not always hear things the same way .
(我觉得400美金的Head-Direct EF1是一台更好声的耳放. 它同时更细致,并且声音更顺滑,声音更为松弛和富有音乐感. 我知道Miguel认为NOVO比那个耳放好,但尽管我尊重Miguel的观点,我知道我们的听感未必总是相同的.)

The fact remains, however, that I think the Novo is an excellent sounding, very competitively priced amp that people will enjoy immensely. It is better suited for people who value a lighter, brighter sound, but it will reward such people with excellent transparency, imaging, and powerful bass reproduction.
(最终事实仍是,NOVO是一台声音出色的,价格非常富有竞争力的耳放. 它更适合那些喜欢轻些,偏亮些声音的人,它会回报给这些发烧友一个高度透明的,结像良好的,低频有力的声音.)
欢迎订阅微信公众号“耳机俱乐部小白版主”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-9-26
发表于 2008-12-14 19:19:24 | 显示全部楼层
HEADFI
也是要批判的看的
不过,先谢谢小白版主的不辞劳苦。

[ 本帖最后由 qqchan14 于 2008-12-14 19:52 编辑 ]
转烧跑步、骑车、户外、小孩
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-4-5
QQ
发表于 2008-12-14 19:20:05 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 小白 于 2008-12-14 17:56 发表
目前,我的全套系统是插在一只Belkin的六孔排插上

我也要去买贝尔金
想看精选美女图片吗?来耳机俱乐部吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

10万

帖子

积分

版主

俱乐部理事

积分
注册时间
2001-11-21

优秀版主奖耳机鉴赏奖社区建设奖

楼主| 发表于 2008-12-14 19:22:56 | 显示全部楼层
以下是mrarroyo的评论:

Package arrived today. Out of the box w/ the green psu it sounds amazing! I compared it w/ my fully burnt-in and heavely modded Singlepower MPX3 and the Novo amp is more than keeping up in detail, clarity, air between the notes, and what I call "sweet presentation". (包裹今天到了. 一打开包装立刻开声,用绿色开关电源,它的声音非常棒! 我把它和我自己的完全煲透的,重料摩补过的Single Power MPX3做了对比,NOVO在细节,清晰度,音符间的空气感,"甜美的呈现"等方面完全能赶得上.)

The Novo is a bit more in your face and the soundstage is not as wide as the Singlepower. However at 1/10 the price it is not only a keeper but makes you wonder why other manufacturers charge the prices they do .
Keep in mind this is straight out of the box w/ no burn in, look forward to trying the PSU1. For the time being I close with: and some pictures for your enjoyment.
(NOVO多一点扑面而来的感觉,声场不象Single Power那么宽. 然而考虑到它的价格只有Single Power的十分之一,它会令你感到惊奇,为什么其他厂家把价格定得那么高. 另外请记得这是刚开声的表现,还没有煲好,同时也期待着尝试把它和PSU1豪华版电源做搭配.)
欢迎订阅微信公众号“耳机俱乐部小白版主”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2004-9-2
发表于 2008-12-14 19:25:42 | 显示全部楼层
这几个评论只说明了head-fi上也是有很多铁饭的,评论都不靠谱。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 23:19 , Processed in 0.114312 second(s), 39 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表