耳机俱乐部论坛

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

手机号码,快捷登录

查看: 25027|回复: 72

[耳机] Emmeline II Raptor耳机放大器入手,谈谈感受(首页更新head-fi评测中文翻译)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2002-10-4
发表于 2010-3-15 19:04:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

感谢关注耳机俱乐部网站,注册后有更多权限。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
上周,年前在美国订购的Emmeline II Raptor耳机放大器总算拿到了,配合从北京订购的NOS风根T云母滑屏ECC82和坑屏斜方环版Tung-Sol 5687(Ray推荐管,原配的管子买来就退休了,没上机),周末认认真真听了几张碟。虽然配的线很一般,但是还是可以听出是一个好耳放!
年前上海耳机大聚会的时候,我第一次听到这个耳放,当时配的信号线是金宝的1036旗舰,电源线是鸡线,出来的声音不是很平衡,不过超强的空间感还是让我一听钟情,加上09年美国发烧天书又把Raptor列为A级耳放,考虑了一下,就向美国原厂下单了。
经过漫长的等待,终于拿到手,稍微调整了一下机器,去掉胶垫,封上不用的RCA口,接上Dac1一听,乐了!和聚会时候听到的声音不一样,竟然出奇的平衡。

照片拍不好,上个官方的图片吧,实物和官方图片稍微有一点点不一样,稍后再说

[ 本帖最后由 dragon 于 2010-3-16 09:02 编辑 ]
DSC_0133.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2002-10-4
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-15 19:05:38 | 显示全部楼层

先说坏话,好听的不急的说

1。机器包装极其山寨,就是一个最普通的纸箱,里面用泡沫纸把机器包一下。没有任何的说明书或者规格说明。连原配的电源鸡线也没有一根。

2。我多花了15刀买的白色版本的机器,拿到手,发现至少有3处和官方的图片不一致
A.原配的分体电源线,官网上白色版本配的是有白色避震网的;实际到手就是普通的黑色线
B.官网上白色版本的机器,配的螺丝是白色的;实际到手为黑色普通螺丝
C.官网图片上输入放大管的避震环几乎每张图片都有,实际上不是标配附件,根本没有看到

今天是3.15,俺要到消协投诉

[ 本帖最后由 dragon 于 2010-3-15 21:35 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-1-25
发表于 2010-3-15 19:05:49 | 显示全部楼层
漂亮
只有眾善夠重, 諸惡才能被誅.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2002-10-4
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-15 19:05:51 | 显示全部楼层

转一篇美国head-fi的编辑的评测: Ray Samuels Raptor Headphone Amp: A Full Review

Ray Samuels Raptor Headphone Amp: A Full Review

I have been a self appointed audiophile for 27 years now, starting in my pre-audiophile years with building my own speakers, using a pair of Jensen tri-axials w/ 40 ounce magnets, mounted in Styrofoam cooler lids (the kind you buy from the top shelf in the frozen foods section, at the grocery store), attached to the cooler bottom using epoxy and some paper towels for dampening. My source was a Technics SL-Q3 turntable, and a Lafayette electronics receiver. I also had a pair of Koss Pro 4AA headphones that I thought were the “cat’s meow”.
When I was 18 in 1980 my friend’s father asked me if I wanted to work in his stereo store, in the Willowbrook Mall, in New Jersey, selling in the morning, and delivering what I sold in the afternoons, and for $6 an hour off the books, how could I go wrong? Betamax was leaving the scene, and VHS was taking off, and quadraphonic sound systems were making a weak entry into the marketplace. I was also delivering wholesale to places like Crazy Eddy’s, the Wiz (which only had one store at the time) and Audio Connection in Verona (still alive and advertising in Stereophile).
That’s when I heard my dream speakers…Bose 901’s Series IV (I know…I was young and naïve). Since I was in the “biz”, and they retailed for $1200, I got them for $600, no tax. I upgraded to a Teac 2300S reel to reel, and and awesome Fisher receiver, and into entry level high end, I began. I also got an Onkyo Integra Series cassette player as a wedding present from my co-workers in 1984 (am I bringing back memories for the older crowd?) Younger people, I will explain to you what a cassette player is, another time.  
From that point on, I was always wheelin’ and dealin’ to try to improve my system. Like a drug dealer, I was buying stuff cheap, and selling it for a little profit, so I could get better stuff for my own stash.
Since joining Head-Fi in 2002, I have been through a lot of sources, and cans, and headphone amps, but nothing has made such an impression on me, as the Raptor. I started with a small Hansen portable, then bought a Grado RA-1. I sold that and bought a Musical Fidelity X-Cans V2, which I modded using Nick Dangerous’ tube upgrade. Then, I got an original SinglePower aluminum chassis Supra, which eventually, got traded in for Mikhail’s first Maestro ZR (which I still own), and along the way, went the electrostatic route, with a Stax 3030 system, which got upgraded to a pair of Omegas, with a 007t amp, and then one of Justin’s KGSS amps. I have borrowed and heard countless other amps for extended periods of time, including an Orpheus w/ a Black Gate KGSS. I am bring my history of how I got to where I am now, to show, that I am not a casual listener, who settles for the FOTM, but rather, an audio enthusiast, who strives for the best sound I can get, in an allotted budget, even if it means selling off some of my precious possessions, to buy new precious possessions, in the hopes of obtaining audio nirvana.
In my 27 years of searching for the “Holy Grail”, never have I been so “wowed” by one component, as I am by the Raptor. It makes me happy, when I listen to it, and I find myself waiting to get home from work, each day, so I can have a happy listening session.
I own a couple of Ray’s products, and I wondered how his Emmeline line got it’s name, and how all his components, got their model assignments. I called Ray on the phone, and asked him if I could ask a couple of questions, and he was happy to oblige.
A.K.- “Ray, I noticed that your components, are named Emmeline, and Emmeline II. How did you come up with those?”
R.S.- “Emmeline is my darling daughter’s name, and I use Emmeline for my solid state products, and Emmeline II for my tube components.”
AK- “I notice that all of your amps and phono stages, carry the model number that is equivalent to an airship, in the military…why is that?”
R.S- “I have always been fascinated with planes. When I was a little boy, my father was in the British Royal Air Force, and I did everything I could to be in or near a plane. My father and I used to carve planes out of balsa wood.”
A.K.- “What did you do for a living before making your own cool stuff?”
R.S.- “ I worked for a company that had contracts with the government to make parts for some military planes like the F18, F22, and the Stealth.”
A.K.- “Well now I see where the name for your Stealth preamp/headphone amp, comes from, what about your SR-71?”
R.S- “The SR-71 is one of the best military jets ever made. To this day it still holds the record for highest speed and altitude. It can go close to the edge of space!”
AK- “Did your experience with military applications, have an effect on you, when it comes to building your own products?”
R.S.- “Absolutely. When you are building things that are made to military specifications, they have to be able to handle adverse conditions. Dale Vishay resistors must be used, along with military solder. There must be rigorous quality control. All resistors must be in line, facing the same direction, with writing instead of color bands to determine value. This way, at a quick glance, a failed component, can be replaced without guessing, what the resistor or capacitor, is, and can be switched out under stressful situations. I used all of the same military technology, and military specifications, when building my own equipment. I burn in my components (with the exception of the DC powered SR-71), for 100 hours, and then I tweak it to my liking, so it is as perfect, as I can get it.”
A.K.- “Last question…why is your latest amp called the “Raptor”?
RS- “At work, I personally worked on the Raptor F22 project.
The following associated equipment was used in my comparisons for this review (along with the components, I had, using memory, in previous years)
R.S Raptor w/ accompanying tubes
SinglePower Maestro ZR w/ JAN 6SN7’s
R.S. HR-2
Meridian G08 CDP
Esoteric DV-50 Universal Player
VPI Aries 2 TT w/ XR-2 phono stage
Acoustic Signature Final Tool turntable
w/Tango Phono Stage

Cardas Neutral and Golden Reference IC’s
Headphile’s Black Gold IC’s
Siltech G3 SQ88 IC’s
Sony R-10 headphones
Qualia 010 headphones w/Black Dragon cable
Sennheiser HD600 w/ Cardas cable
2 RCA 5687’s in the left and right output
1 Phillips EGC JAN 5687 substituting for a
12AU7 in the gain position

Audioprism Power Generation 3 line conditioner
and filter
Coincident and Monster Power Cord upgrades
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Raptor is a two box unit, with a separate dedicated power supply, and amp section, that are joined together by an umbilical that is both removable and shorter than other Emmeline products.
The reason that I bought my Acoustic Signature Final Tool turntable (besides the fact that I got a Grade A turntable dirt cheap), is that it uses an awesome power supply to regulate the motor speed. The power supply converts the wall AC from 115v to 36v, and cleans it. Then it converts the AC to DC. Then it takes the DC, and creates an oscillating sine wave of 24 v. The 24 volts is sent to the motor to create a movement which should be consistent, and unaffected by what the wall is putting out. Of course this makes it more expensive than a standard AC power supply.
On the Raptor, the power supply is designed to basically apply the same principle. Instead of using an AC voltage to feed the tube heater, which can alter, depending on the fluctuations, in your line voltage, this power supply, uses a DC regulated voltage, that keeps the voltage constant. I can’t explain the intricacies of the regulation (I’m sure if you want to call Ray at his home, at 3 in the morning, he would be glad to explain it to you  ), but in layman’s terms, it sends, through the umbilical, a 12.6 VDC supply to the heater. Using DC instead of AC, should also stop any AC hum in the tubes associated with wall voltage. Also a second supply is sent at 240 VDC for the plate, to supply a high voltage to power the amp.
How does it sound, you ask? If you are looking for the publicized Ray Samuels “house sound”. You are not going to get it here. A fair amount of Head-Fier’s all agree that whether you listen to a SR-71, XP-7, HR-2 and Stealth, you will hear the same neutral sound that Ray’s tries to accomplish from a source, with small variations in soundstage and upper/lower extensions, as you go up in price range.
I stand corrected. This has the “house sound”, but it is his tubed, and not solid state reproduction.
I received the amp with 100 hours on it, which was a pleasure, so I didn’t have to spend four days and source life, to get the amp to it’s fullest potential for evaluation. As soon as I ran analog waves through it, I was amazed at how nice it sounded. But, I have been fooled before, trying something new, thinking it was the end-all (because I wanted it to be…to validate my spending), so I decided to listen for a while, and then listen to my other amps, and sources, to get a non-biased point of view. As non-biased as a biased person can get. I used my usual stable of reference material (you know, the ones you drag to the store, and to meets, when evaluating equipment), and decided to stick with what I think, are my best recordings for testing. I did eventually try the Raptor on all my equipment with all my cables, but the Esoteric DV-50 CDP and the VPI Aries 2 w/JMW 10.5 and Benz Ruby 3 cartridge, with Cardas Golden Reference cables, are what I used to make my observations, for this review.
I was afraid, that, as with other tube amps, I’ve tried, that this was going to be a bit slower than my solid state amps. This proved not to be the case. I used Dream Theater’s “Train of Thought”, which is a good hard rocking album, with good soundstaging and decent attack and decay (for a rock CD). It features John Petrucci, who is up there as one of the cleanest and fastest guitarists on the scene, and introduces some wicked bass lines, and heart stopping, foot stomping, double bass drums. I listened to this with one of my favorite Head-Fier’s on his Orpheus HE-90/HEV-90 $14000 setup, and we both agreed, although it sounded quite, good, it would fare better in a solid state system. I also listened to it, on my Maestro ZR, but again, it was a little elastic. Listening through my HR-2, showed me what it was capable of sounding like. However, hearing through the Raptor, not only warmed up the harsh sections, but it gave me a fast, responsive, representation, of what it might sound like, live, in the studio.
The DV-50 is a Universal player, and it afforded me the option of getting close and personal with some Hi-Rez multichannel performances. I listened to Diana Krall’s “Girl in the Other Room”, and Patricia Barber’s “Nightclub” in two channel SACD. I especially like these two recordings, because they allow me to sample, both the acoustic piano, and the female voice, both of which reveal a lot about detail and midrange. There was a beautiful depth in both their voices, with just a touch of studio reverb, that I hadn’t heard previously. I believe, that the design and tube assignment, were making these two traits shine. There is also, intense percussion work, going on in all Patricia Barber’s albums, that is as real as real gets, but through the Raptor, the congas, and timbales, and crash cymbals, are as real, as real enjoyable gets. It tickled my fancy.
Another SACD that I tried was TelArc’s SACD re-master of Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture, featuring Erich Kunzel and the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra. They brought back the original Howitzer cannoneers, from the original 1978 recording, but this time recorded them in a larger battlefield setting. They also added a children’s choir, and recorded in DSD. There is a warning on the label, that if played loudly, the cannons could ruin your speakers. I expected certain levels of distortion as the 14+ minute recording went through it’s extreme highs and lows, but the Raptor handled the movement, like a professional ballerina handles the Nutcracker…with relentless grace, poise, and stamina. Don’t get me wrong, this recording sounds great on almost all high end equipment I’ve played it through, but the Raptor took it to the next level. You know how people say, “I heard things I’ve never heard before”, when upgrading. Well, I really did. There is an orchestral piece playing in the last 30 seconds, of the two channel version of the 25th anniversary edition of Pink Floyd’s “Dark side of the Moon”, on the last song entitled “Eclipse”, that can be heard in the upper right hand corner, of only the finest equipment I’ve listened to. You have to really concentrate and listen for it. It’s either some tape bleed, or it was put there on purpose, for those select few, that would scrutinize the album with headphones, I’m not sure which. With the Raptor, it is dominant and obvious.
Finally, I wanted to try to see how it would respond to vinyl. I have always thought that vinyl and tubes go well together, in analog heaven, and the Raptor, further solidified my theory. I listened to John Coltrane’s, “Ballads” with McCoy Tyner and Elvin Jones and Jimmy Garrison, which is a true great Jazz quartet classic from 1962, on Impulse records, and it was so good, like Santa, I had to check it twice. It seems that Jazz recordings from the ‘60’s are some of the best recordings available, because they were done in three or four channel dedicated mike setups, and except for the tape hiss, the recordings truly exemplify the sound of real instruments. The sound through the Raptor, was warm, and tight, and realistic. The soundstage is limited due to the instruments being slanted on one side or the other.
I listened to all my favorite vinyl recordings, including Holly Cole “Don’t Smoke in Bed”, Billie Holiday “Lady in Satin”, Incubus “A Crow Left of the Murder”, and Gov’t Mule “Dose”, and had enjoyed equal pleasure in my listening sessions.
There is one downside that I feel the amp has, and that is, that it gets warm to the touch, on both the dedicated power supply, and the amp. There is a lot of current going through these babies, and the 5687’s can be comforting on a cold winter’s night. Children and pets need to be steered clear of both the amp and tubes.
In summary:
I feel that the Raptor is one of the best three amps, that I have ever listened to. But there is one difference. The Raptor retails for $1175, and is an incredible bargain at any price under $3000. The build is typical RaySamuelsAudio, and the sound, in my opinion, is the best he has put out so far. It doesn’t mean if you are a solid state person, that his other amps aren’t as good, he just took a great sound, and made it into a tube lovers amp.
I don’t really think you will see too many of these up for grabs on the Head-Fi or AudioGon “For Sale” forums. It sounds darn tootin’ good.

[ 本帖最后由 dragon 于 2010-3-15 21:38 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2002-10-4
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-15 19:06:08 | 显示全部楼层

上面这篇评测我抽空翻译了一下,英文很差,大家将就看看

Ray Samuels Raptor耳机放大器:A Full Review

作者:[www.head-fi.org] immtbiker
06-15-2005

译者:[www.head-fi.org] snakewan
03-15-2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我是一名自封有27年高保真资历的发烧客,在我上幼儿园的时候我就自己组装扬声器了,使用的是一对Jensen tri-axial w/40 磁铁的喇叭,加上发泡胶冷却器盖子(就是那种在杂货店购买的,抓冷冻食品货架层的最上层的东西),散热器底部使用抑制氧化环外加一些纸巾。我的音源是一个Technics SL – 3唱盘,和个LaFayette 收音头。我也有一对Koss Pro 4AA耳机,当时认为它是“好极了”。

当我在198018岁的时候,我朋友的父亲问我是否愿意到他的音响店打工,地址在新泽西州威洛布鲁克购物中心。工作内容是早上销售,下午打包出货,6美元/小时的薪水,我怎么会放弃这个机会? 当时Betamax正在被市场遗弃,VHS正开始流行,与四声道音响系统正在缓步进入市场。我也提供一个地方批发唱片给喜欢疯狂埃迪的,新绿野仙踪的伙计们(那个时候只有一个店铺有卖店),还有Audio Connection in Verona线材(这家厂仍然活着,还在发烧天书打广告)。

就是那个时候,我听到我的梦想铭器... BOSE 901 Series 4(我知道...年轻的我很傻很天真)。既然自从我已经在“业内”了,那么这对箱子定价1200刀,我花了600刀到手,还是免税的,哇哈哈哈。我升级到唱盘的转轴到Teac 2300S,还有Fisher收音机,慢慢从入门开始进入hi-end了。在1984年,我从公司得到了一部安桥磁带播放器作为结婚礼物(我有没有带回一些大叔们的记忆?)年轻人,我会向你解释什么是磁带播放机的,不过是在下次。

从那时起,我总是不停的尝试改善我的系统问题。就像一名毒贩一样,我自己买东西便宜,卖的话赚一点利润,靠这点,我能一步步升级。

2002年加入Head-Fi,我已经听过了太多的音源、Cans,和耳放,但却没有如何一个能够像Raptor一样各位留下深刻影响。我以一个小汉森便携式起家,然后买了Grado RA-1。后来我卖了它,买了音乐传真的X-Cans V2,还用Nick Dangerous的芯片磨改了一下。然后,我得到一个原版SinglePower Supra放大器,最终,在通过交易得到一个Maestro ZR(我仍然在用),世界清静了。另一方面,在静电耳机这条路上,从Stax 3030系统开始,升级到了1Omegas耳机加007耳放,然后就是KGSS放大器。其他的我借来,并听取了长时间的东西有很多,包括森海的奥菲斯、KGSS等无数耳放。我把我的耳烧历史讲给大家听,是为了表明我不是一个随便的人,而是一个音乐发烧友,为了得到最好的声音,我可以竭尽全力分配我的预算,为了在获得音乐方面的涅槃,我抛售了一些宝贵的财富,换取这份新财富,。

在我27年的追寻音乐“圣杯”的历程中,我从来没有为一个器材如此兴奋过,这次,我可耻的破戒了,因为Raptor。它这让我很幸福,在我聆听它的日子里,我竟然发现为了可以有一个幸福的听觉体验,我每天开始上班就等下班了。

我拥有两种Ray的产品, 我想知道他对于Emmeline产品如何命名、他的选择零件标准,他们的作业标准等等。我打电话给Ray,问他是否我能问两个问题,他很乐于回答我。

A.K.-Ray,我注意到你的放大器,被命名为EmmelineEmmline II。你怎样给他们命名的?
R.S.-Emmeline是我爱女的名字,我把Emmeline用于晶体管放大器,胆机作品我用Emmeline II

A.K.-我注意到你的所有放大器和phono舞台,都是用飞行器的型号命名的,而其是军用飞机……为什么?
R.S.-我总是被飞机迷住。当我是一个小孩时, 我的父亲正在为英国皇家空军效力。为了能够接近飞机我可以做任何事。我和父亲过去还常常用纤维木头板做小飞机玩呢。

A.K.-在从事现在这么拉风的工作之前,你干啥呢?
R.S.-我为一个军用公司公司,这个公司与政府签订合同,制造军用飞机部件,比如F18F22 Stealth

A.K.-OK,我现在知道你的Stealth前级兼耳放的名字是怎么来的了,那么说说你的SR-71如何?(提问的这个家伙肯定不是军事爱好者)
R.S.-SR-71是做的最好的军用喷气式飞机之一。直到今天它仍然保持着速度和高度的记录。它甚至能飞到接近太空!

A.K.-你制作军用产品的经验,对你制作你现在的产品肯定有影响,说说吧。
R.S.-当然没问题。当我从事制作军事产品时,这些产品必须能够应付极端情况。Vishay电阻是要用的,还必须用军用焊锡焊接。一定要有严格的品管。全部电阻必须分拣,面对相同的方向排列,同时用色带确定规格参数。依靠这种方法, 只要迅速一瞥,一个不合格品就可以被马上替换,而不用去瞎猜,电阻或者电容都一样,并且甚至可以在紧急情况下被关掉也没事。当制作我自己的放大器时,我使用的技术和零件规格与军用一样。我的器材(除直流驱动SR-71)出厂前都要煲100个小时,我调整机器符合我的品味,是他变的完美,这些我能做到。

A.K.-最后一个问题, 你的最新的耳放叫Raptor(猛禽战机)?
R.S.-我正在做,我亲自动手进行Raptor F22项目。

这篇回顾基于以下设备的听感。

耳放:
R.S Raptor w/ accompanying tubes
SinglePower Maestro ZR w/ JAN 6SN7’s
R.S.HR-2

音源(数字音源和模拟音源):
Meridian G08 CDP
Esoteric DV-50 Universal Player
VPI Aries 2 TT w/ XR-2 phono stageLP唱盘)
Acoustic Signature Final Tool turntableLP唱盘)
w/Tango Phono Stage(唱放)

信号线:
Cardas Neutral and Golden Reference IC’s
Headphile’s Black Gold IC’s
Siltech G3 SQ88 IC’s

耳机:
Sony R-10 headphones
Qualia 010 headphones w/Black Dragon cable
Sennheiser HD600 w/ Cardas cable

电子管:
2RCA 5687作为左右声道的输出管
1Phillips EGC JAN 5687 代替12AU7作为声音放大(看样子5687还真是好用)

电源部分:
Audioprism Power Generation 3 line conditioner
and filter
Coincident and Monster Power Cord upgrades
Raptor是由两个箱体组成的,一个独立的专用电源,另一个是放大器部分,用一条可拆卸的肚脐线连接在一起,这条线比其他Emmeline产品短。

我之所以买我的牛屄Acoustic Signature Final Tool 唱盘(事实上,我得到了这个A级转盘还是蛮便宜),是因为它使用了净化电源调节电机速度。该电源转换从市电的115伏交流电的至36V,并净化它。然后,它转换为交流电到直流电。然后,它采用了直流,并创建一个24伏正弦波电流到放大部分,这样就不收市电影响了。当然,这就是为何它比标准的交流电源昂贵的原因了。

Raptor,电源的设计基本上和我的唱盘适用同样的原则。不是使用一个交流电压来点亮这些电子管,设计的分体电源可以在市电电压波动的情况下,采用直流电压自动调节技术,保持恒定的电压。我无法解释这一运作的复杂性(我相信如果你凌晨3点打电话给Ray,他将很乐意向你解释).但用一个技术外行的话来说说,通过过机电源线,它发送12.6 V直流电流到放大部分。这样做,也防止了与市电电压波动相关的所有交流哼声。(电源变压器提供240V伏的版本)

你应该等不及问了,你丫说了这么多,它的声音到底如何?如果您正在寻找传说中Ray Samuelshouse sound”。那你找错了地方。Head-Fi里面的朋友几乎都一致认为,无论你听的是SR - 71XP-7HR-2还是Stealth,你会听到同样的声底,Ray全力完成了一个声音标准,然后进行上/下的扩展,为你只需要按钱包大小下单就好。

我还是要再说一下。它有“house sound”,但他是胆机,不是晶体管机的简单复制。

我收到这个机器100个小时了,幸亏这是一个“洗具”,所以我不用花4天音源的使用寿命来使放大热身以发挥它的潜力供我进行评估。当我在它上面聆听模拟信号时,我很惊讶听起来竟然这么好。不过,,在尝试新的东西前,我一直被欺骗了。以为这是最后的目标,(因为我想它是...来验证我的开支),所以我决定听取了一段时间,然后再听取我的其他耳放,和信号源,以便于获得毫无偏见的观点。一般来说,一个通常不固执己见的人都或多或少有些偏颇。我用我的参考器材通常很稳定(你懂的啦,那些当评估设备随便听听的不算),并决定坚持自己的想法,是我最好的测试记录。我决定尝试用我所有的线材和设备来试RaptorEsoteric DV - 50 CDPVPI Aries唱盘/JMW 10.5寸臂加Benz Ruby 3唱头,卡达斯金参考线等等。

一开始我怕raptor与其他我尝试过电子管放大器一样,会是一个比我晶体管放大器听起来速度要慢的情况发生。事实证明并非如此。我用Dream Theater的“Train of Thought”专辑,这是一张很好的硬摇滚专辑良好……(译者:对于硬派摇滚乐本人完全没兴趣,不翻译了)

DV -50是一个万能播放器,它使我能够欣赏一些高素质多声道表演。我听了Diana Krall的“Girl in the Other Room”专辑,和Patricia Barber的“Nightclub”SACD。我特别喜欢这两张碟,因为他们让我能够确定标准,无论是原声钢琴,还是女声,这两个录音中透露着一种很多细节和中性的特质。通过Raptor,能听到美丽的有深度的声音,还能几乎触摸到录音室的混响,这是我以前没有听到过的。我相信,在raptor线路设计和电子管选择上的努力,是使这两个特征凸出。还有,激烈的打击乐,在所有Patricia Barber的专辑都存在。通过Raptor听到的康加鼓、天巴鼓、钹和crash cymbals,越真实就越能够感受录音之美。这真叫我喜欢。

另一个SACD的,我想是Telarc公司的柴可夫斯基的1812序曲SACD,孔泽尔指挥辛辛那提通俗乐团。他们带回了原版的加农榴弹炮,和原来的1978年的录音一样,但这次在一个更大的战场设置麦克风录音。他们还增加了一个儿童合唱团,并用DSD格式录音。有CD的标签上还有一个警告,如果声音开得太大,大炮可能毁掉您的扬声器。我预计这14分钟的录音会有一定程度的失真+通过它的极端高点和低点了,但Raptor处理像专业芭蕾舞女演员,以充满魅力的冷酷和优雅的拿起胡桃夹子。不要误会我的意思,这个录音几乎所有我玩过的HI-END器材都会使它听起来很不错的,但Raptor把它提升到更高层次。当器材升级的时候,你知道有人会说:“我听到我从来没有听到过的东西”。嗯,我真的就这么说过。有一个管弦乐作品,平克弗洛伊德的“月之阴暗面25周年纪念版立体声版本”,在最后30秒的演奏了题为 Eclipse月食”的曲子,可以听到右上角,只有最好的设备,加上集中精神,才能听到。我不确定随着Raptor的普及,这种情况会变得很普遍和明显。

最后,我想尝试看看它将如何应对LP唱片。我一直认为,LP唱片和胆机是模拟天堂里的最佳组合,这次Raptor的表现进一步巩固了我的理论。我听了约翰柯川的“Ballads”, 这张专辑里还有 McCoy Tyner, Elvin Jones ,Jimmy Garrison,从1962年起,这就是一个真正伟大的爵士四重奏的经典,在脉冲的记录,它是那么好,就像圣诞老人一样(译者:这个比喻貌似很幼稚),我要认真听了两次。看来,爵士唱片从60年代开始有了一些顶级录音,因为录音师是在3个或4个声道进行专门的麦克风设置,而且消除了磁带嘶嘶声,录音真正体现了真实乐器的声音。通过Raptor听到的声音,温暖和紧凑紧,有真实感。The soundstage is limited due to the instruments being slanted on one side or the other.(译者:这句不知道什么意思,⊙﹏⊙b汗)

我听了我最喜爱的所有LP唱片,有Holly ColeDon’t Smoke in Bed”,Billie Holiday的“Lady in Satin”、Incubus 的“A Crow Left of the Murder”,Gov’t Mule 的“Dose”,听起来都一样有乐趣。

我觉得这个放大器只有一个缺点,那就是,尽管胆管5687可以在一个寒冷的夜晚给人很多安慰,但是在触摸专用电源和放大器,感受温暖的同时,会有一点电流将通过身体, Baby和宠物必离这个东西远点。 (译者注:作者提到的这个问题我没有遇到,Raptor曾经升级过一次变压器,不知道是不是解决了这个问题。我觉得还有一点,5687管子是非常烫,要小心)

总之:
我觉得Raptor是我听过的最好的三台耳放之一。如果说有什么区别,那就是Raptor零售价为1175美元,是顶级3000美元等级高级放大器的价格的几分之一而已。经典的RaySamuels Audio制造,声音在我看来,是Ray 迄今为止最好的。这并不意味着对一个晶体机的爱好者来说,Ray的晶体管机不够理想。Ray只是带来了好的声音,并把它化成一个胆机耳放而已。

我真的不认为你会看到把这台耳放在论坛上卖的情况。这个东西听起来太他妈的好了。

[ 本帖最后由 dragon 于 2010-3-16 08:59 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-3-14
发表于 2010-3-15 19:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
续啊LZ
都等这看呢
系统慢慢重建中~~~
带上耳机吹吹风~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

核心会员

积分
注册时间
2005-4-14
发表于 2010-3-15 19:14:10 | 显示全部楼层
关注这台二房有段时间了,期待这台二房和emp sliver的比较
你站在桥上看风景,看风景的人在楼上看你;
明月装饰了你的窗子,你装饰了别人的梦……

QQ群:23348565(同好同行)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2007-2-27
发表于 2010-3-15 19:34:25 | 显示全部楼层
Looking forward the review
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

2万

帖子

积分

荣誉会员

辭職L

积分
注册时间
2001-11-21
发表于 2010-3-15 19:47:04 | 显示全部楼层
好么是,恭喜!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2007-2-14
发表于 2010-3-15 19:47:13 | 显示全部楼层
不知道三个胆管为什么只有一个配了环?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

核心会员

积分
注册时间
2005-4-14
发表于 2010-3-15 20:00:34 | 显示全部楼层
前面这一级放大对胆的要求最高也最敏感,所以就给它带了一只环:D,同样的,换这只12au7对音色和素质的影响也是最大

[ 本帖最后由 忽然散步 于 2010-3-15 20:02 编辑 ]
你站在桥上看风景,看风景的人在楼上看你;
明月装饰了你的窗子,你装饰了别人的梦……

QQ群:23348565(同好同行)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2007-6-17
发表于 2010-3-15 20:02:43 | 显示全部楼层
期待详细听感!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2007-6-2
发表于 2010-3-15 20:34:29 | 显示全部楼层
曾经的目标,后来转向了RP5.1.就是切伊一点,漂亮.不过国内没代理,不是很方便.
退烧了,舒坦了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2003-2-18
发表于 2010-3-15 21:56:55 | 显示全部楼层
坛子上介绍emmeline的很少,等待楼主听感。曾经听过他家的xp7。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2002-10-4
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-15 21:58:54 | 显示全部楼层

下面是2009年发烧天书榜单的推荐评语

For a sound that can transport the listener to headphone heaven
这句评语实在是LL
2009-10美国发烧天书A级榜单推荐评语.JPG
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 15:44 , Processed in 0.104780 second(s), 40 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表