高级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-4-24
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-10 22:04:28 | 显示全部楼层
人工翻译一下前面一段的重点:

(原作者认为)
1. 前面四个对比的家伙(EMU 0404 USB vs. Musiland Monitor 01 USD vs. Teralink-x vs. M2Tech hiFace),HiFace变现最好,这个小家伙甚至连USB线都不需要。其驱动程序、时钟、附件都很不错。唯一的缺点是”目前“只能用KS。

2. 其次表现好的是Teralink。其最大特点是保持高解析的时候,带有点暖声。并且对录音不太好的音源文件比较有宽容性,使得它们听起来能更接近完好的录音。
缺点是需要配一条价格不菲的USB线,使得性价比不高。大家可能会因为性能选择Hiface,或者因为方便选择乐之邦。

3.乐之邦Monitor 01 USD非常小巧,能支持24/192,适应性广泛(ASIO, KS, DS),在作者的系统上他不是前两者的对手,但是作者非常肯定如果在其他有着更好时钟的DAC上它的表现会更好,至少与前两者相比不会有什么可闻的差别。

4. 最后是0404 USB,更老的驱动程序,普通的声音以及依赖高性能的USB线。同一个价位有其他选择。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-3-14
发表于 2011-1-10 22:28:56 | 显示全部楼层
俺是来看图滴
系统慢慢重建中~~~
带上耳机吹吹风~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-4-24
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-10 22:32:44 | 显示全部楼层
USB isolator (galvanic USB isolation):

Before getting into the second part of this thread, I wanted to take a moment to describe the effect of a small “tweak” that has been talked about out in other threads, the USB2ISO or ADUM isolator. What this little dongle does is that it provides galvanic isolation between the computer and whatever converter is connected through USB.
Many USB converters have some sort of transformer at their spdif output stage but most of them have zero to little isolation on their usb input. While in theory, one proper transformer between the usb converter and the DAC is enough to protect, the USB noise can in fact affect the performance of the USB converter itself but also some cheap pulse transformers do not block everything.
Anyway, for 35 euros, I decided to give a try a try and see if the reports of people noticing big improvements through that little device held any truth.

During the 2 months I had the device I tried it mainly on 3 converters the Musiland, Teralink-X2 and A-GD DI. (The Hiface isn’t compatible with the little device).

The effects were rather similar but to different degrees. There was always a removing of digital grunge (in the highs), an improvement in clarity, imaging and soundstaging. On the Musiland the effect was dramatic as it made very listenable while on the Digital Interface (with external Power suplly), it was barely noticeable.

Below is how I would rate the converters from the most affected to the least affected:
-          Musiland (most affected)
-          Direct USB input of my DAC (similar to the Musiland)
-          Teralink-X2
-          Teralink-X2 with external power supply
-          Digital Interface
-          Digital Interface with external power supply (barely noticeable)

So while I have found that the USB2ISO can improve the sound (with no drawbacks), I found that different converters reacted differently. The better the power supply of the converter, the less it improvement there was with that little USB device.
I personally found that the effect is well worth with all the devices I tried it with save for the Digital Interface with the external power supply. For that specific configuration, the effect is very subtle but noticeable with the revealing ALO recabled Beyer T1s.

Keep in mind that the effect of the USB isolator will depend on the quality of the PS of the computer being used. When doing any critical listening, I either use my laptop running on battery or plugged to a power filter (with the battery removed). So your mileage may vary depending on your specific configuration.

作者用了一个东西,叫做USB隔离器的,卖35欧元,专门用来隔绝USB噪音的。按照笔者的形容,这个隔离器对乐之邦起到的作用最大——非常明显,对何庆华DI影响最小——几不可闻。测试用耳机是拜亚T1

顺序如下:(从影响大到难以听到影响的)
-          Musiland (most affected)
-          Direct USB input of my DAC (similar to the Musiland)
-          Teralink-X2
-          Teralink-X2 with external power supply
-          Digital Interface
-          Digital Interface with external power supply (barely noticeable)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-4-24
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-10 22:39:16 | 显示全部楼层
Teralink-X2:

I got the Teralink-X2 while my Hiface was broken (due to the excessive weight of my Oyaide Digital cable was applying to its usb solder) and was being repaired by m2tech.
The Teralink-X2 was a nice improvement over the X1 by adding 24/96 capability (but like other Tenor based converters, it lacks 88.2K support) as well as improving the sound quality.

Both models (X1 and X2) seemed to share the same warm and smooth sound, but the X2 being the most resolved of the 2.

While, its sound improved by adding an external power supply and the USB isolation, I felt that it was always lacking in realism of timber. The stock Hiface, while more lightly balanced, seemed to be better at preserving the natural timber of instruments and voices.

By adding those tweaks, the subjective noise floor seemed to drop, the soundstage was even bigger and more defined, the level of details increased, and the bass became more articulate. But whatever the improvements, it always seemed to me there was something off: a slight out of focus of imaging and timbers.
I have to admit that if I didn’t have a superior converter such as the battery powered Hiface; I wouldn’t probably be able to pick up on those faults.

Overall, I used the Teralink-X2 the past few months as a back up unit whenever the Hiface batteries were depleted and needed recharging.

I would recommend the X2 for someone starting to build a system and needing a 24/96 usb transport for a very affordable amount. I personally felt the stock Hiface was better than the Teralink-X2 and require less hassle (external power supplies, usb cables, USB isolators).

Side Note: Keep in mind though that when I am describing the stock Hiface, I am referring to the performance of the older models with 2 big clocks. At one point during the life cycle, M2Tech used miniature clocks for the 44.1K multiples frequencies. Weirdly enough, it was about the same time new owners started complaining about how thin, bright and forward sounding the stock Hiface was.
M2tech said the new miniature clock had the same specs as the big but it seemed it has reverted back to the big ones.
This was a non-issue for the battery powered Hiface since the direct battery power supply to the clock make the quality of the clock less relevant. (The better clocks have better power supply noise rejection capabilities than lower end ones).

Teralink - X2的:

我得到了Teralink - X2的,而我的Hiface被打破(由于我的Oyaide数字有线申请过重是其USB焊接),并正由m2tech修复。

该Teralink - X2的是,加入24/96能力比X1的不错的改善(但像其他期限的转换器,它缺乏88.2K支持),以及改善音质。

这两种型号(X1和X2)似乎共享相同的热情和平稳的声音,但作为最的X2的2解决。

虽然,它的声音通过增加一个外部电源和USB隔离改善,我觉得这是现实主义总是在木材缺乏。该股Hiface,同时更轻易平衡,似乎是在维护工具和天然木材的声音更好。

加入这些调整,主观底噪声似乎下降,甚至更大,声场更明确,但增加的详细程度,以及低音变得更加清晰。但是,不管的改进,它总是在我看来,有一些关:一木的成像和重点轻微了。
我必须承认,如果我没有如电池供电Hiface上级转换器,我不会或许可以将注意力集中在那些错误了。

总的来说,我用了单位的Teralink - X2的过去数月每当Hiface电池被耗尽,需要充电作为备份。

我建议建立一个用于启动系统,需要一个非常实惠的金额24/96有人X2的USB传输。我个人觉得股票Hiface比Teralink - X2的更好,需要更少的麻烦(外部电源供应器,USB电缆的USB隔离器)。

边注:请记住,虽然,当我在描述股票Hiface,我指的是2大钟表旧型号的性能。在一个生命周期的过程中,M2Tech用于时钟频率44.1K倍数缩影。古怪的是,它是大约在同一时间新业主开始思考如何薄,明亮,提出冠冕堂皇的股票Hiface抱怨。

M2tech说,新的小型座钟都为同一规格的大,但它似乎已经恢复回的重头戏。

这是因为直接的电池供电的时钟非为电池供电Hiface问题使该时钟的质量相关性较小。 (较好的时钟具有更好的功率比低端的电源噪声抑制能力)。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2004-1-29
发表于 2011-1-10 22:40:23 | 显示全部楼层
很不错的,看后,进了一个x2的电源版,何生和hiface都有点贵!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-4-24
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-10 22:40:54 | 显示全部楼层
Jkeny’s modified Hiface:

Timber & Tonal balance:

While there is no shift in tonal balance per se, there are however differences between the stock Hiface and the modified one in the way they affect the DACs. (Edit: The more solid bass representation of the modified Hiface changes the perceived tonal balance into a more neutral one than the lighter sounding stock Hiface).

The most striking feature of the modded Hiface is a better extension at the frequency extremes: the bass extends deeper and the highs extend higher and in a cleaner fashion than the Hiface.

In comparison to each other, the sound of the modded Hiface is fuller. But this is different from the false warmth injected by some jittery converters. While the Teralink X2, for instance, is indeed warmer than the stock Hiface, it achieves so by adding the same extra warmth and haze to all the sounds, which reduces the overall resolution.

So what to expect from the modified Hiface? With well designed and neutral DACs, the sound gains in tonal density and realism.

The instruments are more easily recognized and … they gain in realism.

Another strength of the modded Hiface is the way it renders the specific timber of very close sounding instruments.
Listening for instance to the Concerto for 2 violins - Vivaldi, you can clearly hear that Carmignola and Mullova are playing 2 different violins (Stradivarius and Guadagnini if my memory serves me well). The violins are not only beautifully rendered but they also have distinct tonal signatures. While some warmer converters can make this album tolerable to listen to, they rob the inner details of the instruments and make everything sound the same.

Of course, this won’t be the case with every DAC, the better and the more transparent the DAC, the more subtleties you will be able to enjoy.

Soundstage & Imaging:

Here, the modified Hiface achieves something really interesting. It can throw a huge soundstage (if the components downstream are up to the task) while retaining a superb imaging capability.

If we take the Teralink X2 for example, it can throw a pretty big soundstage but it lacks depth and is fuzzy and blurry. After listening for a while to the modified Hiface I understood that part of what it was doing is to push the soundstage further back which is good for headphone listening and with entry level DACs. However, by doing so, there is a blurring of the layering lines and lack of depth.
The Hiface on the other hand throws a smaller soundstage in comparison to the Teralink X2 but it is a lot more defined a layered.

What the modified Hiface does is to throw a bigger soundstage than any other converter. To be more specific, the soundstaging is upfront like the stock Hiface but it has a tremendous depth which makes it seem a lot bigger overall. While listening to the modified Hiface, you just feel like having an open window into the representation.

I have previously described the stock Hiface as having a holographic imaging. Here the modified Hiface goes a little bit further. Thanks to its greater tonal density and to its more accurate timber, you get not only a holographic imaging of the performers, but you get a greater sense of realism. You feel there are real persons breathing and performing in front of you.
From a technical point of view, the stock Hiface was already very good in that regard. But whatever, the modified Hiface is doing, it seems to be more convincing emotionally speaking.

Overall, the modified Hiface makes it a lot easier to mentally “reconstruct” the place where the recorded event took place. It just makes more sense.

Dynamics:

I first thought that I wouldn’t have much to write about in this section of the review. When listening to the modified everything was fine, I had huge macro-dynamics and beautifully rendered micro-dynamics but I assumed that was coming from the rest of the chain. It was until I reverted back to the Teralink X2 and Stock Hiface that I noticed the difference.
When trying new gear, we get accustomed sometimes too quickly to the benefits and it is only until we revert back to the old gear that we realize how far we have come from.

Here, the modified Hiface was actually a pretty big step up in dynamics. In fact, reverting back to the stock Hiface (or worse to the Teralink X2), the sound become duller, with slowed transients.
Once again, since the modified Hiface is only a usb to spdif converter, the limiting factor in most situation will probably be the DAC itself. But in comparison to other converters, the modified Hiface gave the most dynamic results regardless of the Hiface. So my bet is that is this characteristic will be audible in all DACs.

Transparency & Definition:

The Hiface has an excellent analyzing capability. It can dig very deep in the recordings but renders the information in a very natural way. While the stock Hiface is slightly more upfront with the details, the modified Hiface has a lot more low level details. With the right associated DAC, you can get a very detailed and relaxed representation.
Personally, I have never heard in my system a converter as detailed and at the same time as analog like as the modified Hiface.

On interesting thing I also mentioned in my review about the dac19dsp is that with the modified Hiface it is the first time I can clearly hear a big improvement on 24/96 files.
Before that, I used to have a hard time distinguishing properly upsampled 16/44 data to 24/96 from the native 24/96 ones. In fact what I had realized is that most differences we hear going from 16/44 to 24/96 are due to the poor filtering at 44.1. Even with my entry level dacs (emu 0404 usb, audio-gd dac100, audio-gd FUN, Purepiper DAC A-1, Zero DAC), I can hear the differences between 16/44 and 24/96 but simply because their digital filters are relatively poor at 16/44.
With the modified Hiface associated to the dac19dsp, it was something else. I really heard an increase in resolution by going to 24/96.

Preliminary conclusion:

Contrary to what I am used to, I have made very few musical examples simply because it is very dependent on the associated DAC.
The modified Hiface is a very transparent device. It doesn’t have a sonic signature of its own. As far as I could tell, the overall sonic signature will depend more on the associated equipment and the recording itself than on the modified Hiface itself.
For more details about musical examples, I invite you to read my review of the DAC19DSP for which I used the modified Hiface as a transport. (See here:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f7/rev...ection-483899/).

While the modified version that jkeny sent me is still a prototype, I can say that it by far the best converter I have listened to in my system. I was expecting a small improvement (since I considered the stock one being excellent) but I was totally surprised by the level of performance of the modified Hiface. Its effect on the sound was not subtle at all.

jkeny described the sound of the modified Hiface as similar to that of expensive analog and I couldn’t agree more: his modified Hiface make the other converters sound broken.

Personally, I have already asked jkeny if I could send him my stock Hiface to have a similar mod done to it.

Jkeny的修改Hiface:

木材及音调平衡:

虽然没有在本身的音调平衡转变,但也有与股票Hiface和影响的方式与不同的DAC的修改之一。 (编辑:将一个比打火机探空股票Hiface较为中性之一,修改后的Hiface感知音调平衡的变化更坚实的低音表示)。

该改装成Hiface最突出的特点是在极端的频率更好的扩展:扩展更深的低音和高扩展更高,比Hiface干净时尚。

相较于对方,在改装成Hiface声音饱满。不过,这是由一些紧张的转换不同的注射假的温暖。虽然Teralink X2的,例如,的确是比股票Hiface温暖,它实现了通过添加额外的温暖和相同的阴霾所有的声音,从而降低了整体解决。

那么什么期望从修改后的Hiface?有了精心设计的和中立的DAC,在音调的声音密度和现实收益。

这些仪器可以更容易地确认和...他们在现实收益。

另一个改装成Hiface强度的方式呈现了非常密切的探空仪器的具体木材。
例如以小提琴协奏曲听力2 - 维瓦尔第,你可以清楚地听到Carmignola和Mullova是两个不同的小提琴演奏(斯特拉迪瓦里和Guadagnini如果我没有记错我好)。小提琴不仅提供精美,但他们也有不同的色调签名。虽然一些温暖转换器可以让这张专辑忍受听,他们抢劫文书的内部细节,让一切声音一样。

当然,这不会是每一个数模转换器,更好和更加透明的案件的数模转换器,更加细微您就可以享受。

声场与影像:

在这里,修改后的Hiface实现东西真的很有趣。它可以抛出一个巨大的摄影棚(如果下游的组件均达到任务),同时保留一个极好的成像能力。

如果我们举一个例子Teralink X2处理器,它可以抛出一个相当大的声场,但缺乏深度,模糊性和模糊。经过一到修改后的Hiface边听我了解,这是什么做的是进一步推动声场回这对耳机聆听与入门级DAC的很大一部分。然而,这样做,有一个分层线和缺乏深度模糊。
在另一方面Hiface抛出相比,Teralink X2的声场较小,但它是更大量定义的层次感。

修改后的Hiface没有什么是比任何其它转换抛出一个更大的声场。为了更具体的声场是像股票Hiface前期但它有一个巨大的深度这使得它看起来很多大的整体。当收听到修改后的Hiface,你只是觉得有一成表示打开窗口。

我以前描述为具有全息成像的股票Hiface。在这里,修改Hiface去远一点。它的密度更大的音调和它的更准确的木材谢谢,您得到的不仅仅是一个全息成像的表演,但你得到更大的现实意义。你觉得有呼吸,在你面前表演的真实的人。
从技术角度来看,股票Hiface已经在这方面非常好。但是,不管,修改后的Hiface是干什么的,它似乎是感情上来说更有说服力。

总体而言,修改后的Hiface使它成为更容易在精神上“重建”的地方记录的事件发生。它只是更有意义。

动态:

首先,我认为我不会有很多写在这部分的审查有关。当聆听到修改后的一切都很好,我有了非常大的宏观动态和精美呈现微动力,但我以为这是从链的其他部分的到来。直到我还原到Teralink X2和股票Hiface,我发现其中的差别。
当尝试新的齿轮,我们习惯有时太迅速的好处,只是直到我们恢复到旧齿轮,我们才意识到我们已经走了多远的。

在这里,修改后的Hiface实际上是一个相当大的一步动态注册。事实上,恢复回股票Hiface(或更糟的Teralink X2)的,成为乏味的声音,与减缓瞬变。
再次,由于修改后的Hiface只是一个SPDIF的转换器,在大多数情况下的限制因素将可能是DAC本身USB接口。但相对于其他转换器,修改后的Hiface给最有活力的结果无论Hiface。所以,我敢打赌,这个特点是将声音在所有DAC。

透明度与定义:

该Hiface拥有一支优秀的分析能力。它可以挖掘的录音,但非常的信息呈现深非常自然的方式。而股票Hiface稍微更详细的前期,修改后的Hiface有很多低级别的细节。有了正确的相关DAC的,你可以得到一个非常详细的和轻松的代表性。
就个人而言,我从来没有听说过在我的系统的详细,并在为模拟像的修改Hiface同时转换器。

有趣的事我也提到了我对dac19dsp审查是经改装过的Hiface这是我第一次可以清楚地听到了关于24/96的文件有较大改善。
在此之前,我曾经有一个很难区分正确upsampled从本地的16/44 24/96 24/96数据。其实我已经意识到的是,我们听到最多的分歧,从16/44到24/96去,是由于在44.1穷人过滤。即使我的入门级数模转换器(动车组0404 USB,音频,广东dac100,音频- gd的乐趣,纯笛DAC A - 1,零发援会),我可以听到16/44和24/96之间的分歧,而只是因为他们的数字滤波器在16/44相对较差。
相关的修改后的dac19dsp Hiface,这是别的东西。我真的听到了前往24/96号决议中增加。

初步的结论:

相反的是我习惯了,我已经很少有音乐的例子很简单,因为它是在相关DAC的依赖。
修改后的Hiface是一个非常透明的装置。它没有它自己的声音签名。至于我看得出来,整体声音签名将取决于相关的设备越来越记录比对修改Hiface本身本身。
有关音乐的例子更多细节,我请你看我对DAC19DSP为此我作为交通工具的修改Hiface审查。 (见这里:http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f7/rev...ection-483899/)。

而修改后的版本,jkeny送我仍是一个原型,我可以说,它是迄今为止最好的转换器,我听到我的系统中来。我期待一个小小的改进(因为我认为一个是优秀的股票),但我完全被修改后Hiface性能水平感到惊讶。其对声音的影响不是很微妙的。

jkeny描述为类似昂贵的模拟,该修改的Hiface声音,我不能同意的:他的修改Hiface使其他转换器破音。

就个人而言,我已经问jkeny如果我可以把我的股票Hiface他有一个类似的模做它。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
注册时间
2010-12-7
发表于 2011-1-10 22:55:21 | 显示全部楼层
木材及音调平衡:这个是音色
原文里的Timber应该是Timbre
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-4-24
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-10 23:15:56 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 狐狸糊涂 于 2011-1-10 21:53 发表
何庆华那个肯定是要胜出一些的 因为他的出生的条件就是要胜出对手的

还没仔细读完呢。目前为止,以一个摩改版的Hiface最得作者满意,给予相当高的评价——“昂贵的模拟声音”;何生那个DI屈居次席。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-4-24
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-10 23:18:26 | 显示全部楼层
何生那个东西有朋友帮译了,暂且略过,直接到结论吧。

Conclusion:

While I subjectively preferred the DI in my particular system, I believe that Jkeny’s Hiface is overall superior because its performance is more consistent from one system to another. The only thing you have to worry about when getting Jkeny’s Hiface is getting a suitable battery charger and any functioning USB extender. With the DI, small tweaks (external power supply, power filter...) can have an effect on the sound. So in that way, there is no guarantee that you will get the same results with the DI as reported here: they might be better or worse for all that I know.

If we are looking at the performance purely, Jkeny’s Hiface has the upper hand: I tried it with various DACs from different makers, using different computers (laptops and workstations) and the result has always been the same: excellent.

However, if we factor in the ease of use, extra functionalities (upsampler, recloker) and build quality, the DI has the upper hand.

Last year, when I was recommending the Hiface to people, it was a very novel and breakthrough device and it was also cheaper (I paid 82.5 euros for it at the time). Today, there are 24/96 (and higher) usb converters popping out everywhere.

In my personal opinion, the stock Hiface lost its value proposition, and I would rather recommend the cheaper Teralink-X2 for entry level set-ups, or the Digital Interface (without power supply) for mid level set-ups.

At a slightly higher price both the A-gd Digital Interface (with the external power supply) and Jkeny’s modified Hiface seem to represent excellent price quality ratio. I can personally live with either one and I can’t say the same with other converters. For those willing to spend even more, there are very interesting USB converters such as the Audiophilleo, Empirical Audio converters, Weiss INT202... to name a few.

结论:

虽然我在我的主观偏好的特定系统的直接投资,我相信Jkeny的Hiface是因为其优越的整体性能更一致的从一个系统到另一个。你唯一要担心何时得到Jkeny的Hiface是得到一个合适的电池充电器和任何功能的USB扩展器。由于直接投资的,小的调整(外部电源,电源滤波器...)可以对声音效果。因此,在这种方式,也不能保证你将得到相同的结果的直接投资为这里报告:他们可能会更好或更坏的一切,我知道。

如果我们在纯粹的表现来看,Jkeny的Hiface占上风:我尝试着用各种不同的DAC是从制造商,使用(笔记本电脑和工作站)不同的计算机,结果始终是相同的:优秀。

但是,如果我们在易用性的因素,额外功能(upsampler,recloker)和建设质量,直接投资已占上风。

去年,当我被推荐Hiface的人,这是一个非常新颖,突破设备,它也便宜(我付了当时为它82.5欧元)。今天,有24/96(或更高)USB转换器突然跑出无处不在。

我个人认为,股市Hiface失去了价值主张,并建议我宁愿便宜Teralink - X2的入门级设置窗口,或数字接口(不带电源)的中层设置窗口。

在价格稍高了A - gd的数字接口(与外部电源供应器)和Jkeny的修改Hiface似乎代表优良质量比价格。我个人可以忍受任何一个,我不能说与其他转换器相同。对于那些愿意花更多的,有非常有趣的USB转换器,如Audiophilleo,经验音频转换器,魏斯INT202 ...仅举几例。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-3-24
发表于 2011-1-10 23:26:41 | 显示全部楼层
那个USB隔离器是什么东东?有点兴趣,买一个来接ARK MX
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-4-24
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-10 23:34:53 | 显示全部楼层
人工翻译第二篇结论:

虽然作者本人主观偏好何庆华的DI,但是他认为JKeny摩改的HiFace在综合上胜出,因为摩改Hiface在不同系统上的表现都一贯地好。

当使用JKeny摩改的Hiface时候,唯一需要考虑的就是如何获得一个比较好的电源以及一些USB(配件?)
当使用DI的时候,一些外设,如比较优质的外置电源以及电源滤波器对声音都有正面作用,所以作者不能保证你能得到跟他所了解的一样的声音。(言下之意就是想要得到好声音就得多花点功夫)

两者相比较的话,Jkeny摩改Hiface在性能上胜出。因为笔者在不同的系统不同的DAC不同的笔记本上使用它,都得到一个结论:非常优秀!
但是如果考虑到是用的方便性(如升频和时钟重置)、做工等,DI就会胜出。

笔者去年向大家介绍HiFace的时候,是觉得他性能好价格便宜。但是现在看来呢,市售的Hiface已经落伍了。(当然这个是指老版本,新版本的如EVO版不在话下)
如果是入门级别,笔者推荐便宜许多的Teralink-X2。
如果是中等级别,笔者推荐不带外置电源的何庆华DI
如果是稍为高端的级别,笔者推荐带外置电源的何庆华DI或者Jkeny摩改的Hiface。笔者觉得他可以随便选择其中一个,但是对于其他市售的转换器就不能苟同了。

最后如果大家想继续烧钱的话,还有一些非常有趣的选择,譬如:
Audiophilleo, Empirical Audio converters, Weiss INT202
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-4-24
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-10 23:39:54 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 we520 于 2011-1-10 23:26 发表
那个USB隔离器是什么东东?有点兴趣,买一个来接ARK MX

我猜,因为USB线缆不单只要传输数字信号,还要主板供电,所以会有典型的”USB噪音”。
而这个隔离器应该是把供电和传递数据分开,达到降低影响因子的效果。

何庆华的DI由于本来就可以外置供电,所以用不用这个隔离器影响都很少;而新版本的EVO Hiface应该也是如此了吧——相当于自带了隔离器了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-10-19
发表于 2011-1-11 00:37:01 | 显示全部楼层
DI价格低
但是使用DI至少多了一条usb线一条电源线的价格,这个就是浮动很大的东西了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-3-24
发表于 2011-1-11 10:25:37 | 显示全部楼层
支持一下,看来何生的东东遇到劲敌了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 15:54 , Processed in 0.107220 second(s), 35 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表