中级会员

积分
注册时间
2002-12-28
发表于 2012-11-4 17:12:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

感谢关注耳机俱乐部网站,注册后有更多权限。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x

Along with HifiMan, Audez'e appears to be the brilliant crusader in what I call "the Orthodynamic Renaissance." Audez'e first won me over with the LCD-2. However, I became a bit unenthused as the LCD-2 model started being reworked mid-production. I never did buy the LCD-2 rev. 2, not because I wasn't interested, but because it seemed that every time I checked, there was a new revision in the design. This revision process continues into recent times. It's something I'm not a huge fan of, but I do respect Audez'e for taking the time to troubleshoot known problems and improve their products.

我以为,Audez'e与Hifiman可以并称为平板耳机复兴时代的十字军。我最初对Audez'e的LCD-2颇具好感,但接下来却因其不停的修修补补而兴致索然。我从没买过一副LCD-2,并非因为没兴趣,而是每次我想下手时,总是发现他们又搞出了一个修订版,这个过程一直延续到现在。我对这个严重不感冒,虽然我很尊敬Audez'e致力于解决问题和改善产品的行为。

Then seemingly out of nowhere, Audez'e unveiled the LCD-3 at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2011. The LCD-3 introduced the new (and extremely thin) "LOTUS diaphragm," which the manufacturer claimed offered a significant refinement with regard to fidelity. The initial reviews of this headphone were overwhelmingly positive. Head-Fi's own founder Jude Mansilla, made an interesting comment that, in his opinion, the LCD-3 was among the best values at the convention.

然后很突然地,Audez'e在2011年落基山音响展上展示了全新的LCD-3。这款耳机采用了新的超薄“莲花”振膜,厂商宣称其能够提供显著超越前任的音质。LCD-3刚进入市场时获得了压倒性的正面评价,head-fi创始人Jude Mansilla发表了一个相当有趣的评论,他觉得LCD-3是世界上最有购买价值的耳机之一。

Following RMAF, many of my most trusted friends within the audio community, including Skylab and MacedonianHero, continued to praise the headphone, both proclaiming it to be the best sounding headphone they had yet heard. I was just about to pull the trigger on my own pair, when suddenly it came to forefront that many LCD-3 owners were encountering problems with their pair. Tyll of innerfidelity.com covered this debacle in extensive detail on his website. Essentially, Audez'e had a batch of defective materials in one of the early production runs and this affected the sound quality. Audez'e was able to rectify this problem rather quickly and it was shortly thereafter that I purchased my pair.

落基山音响展后,不少我在音频社区最信任的朋友都继续称赞着这只耳机。比如Skylab和MacedonianHero就宣称,LCD-3是他们所有听过的耳机中音质最好的。不料就在我正准备出手时,不少LCD-3用户忽然曝出他们的耳机存在问题。innerfidelity.com的Tyll在其网站上对此次事件细节有很详细的描述,最直接原因在于Audez'e在生产最初一批产品时使用了一些有缺陷的材料,从而影响了音质。Audez'e迅速修正了这个问题,于是我也很快如愿以偿败了一副。

My first impression of the LCD-3 was that I had been shipped a defective pair. The main reason I assumed this to be the case was that my serial number (#2312173) appeared to be numerically-earlier than many serial numbers of pairs which had been confirmed defective. In speaking with Sankar at Audez'e, I was informed that the serial numbers of their products are given at random.

我听过LCD-3的第一印象是——居然还是买了副有缺陷的!一个主要依据是,我这副的序列号(2312173)比很多已被证实是有缺陷的耳机的还要小。我向Audez'e的Sankar询问才知道,这货的序列号居然是随机分配的-_-

In a relatively short period of time, I have concluded that the LCD-3 is one of the best-sounding headphones on the market today. If you find that you often lean toward a dark/laid-back sound signature, the LCD-3 may be the one you've been waiting for.

而在接下来不算长的一段时间后,我便得出自己的结论:LCD-3是目前市场上最好听的耳机之一。如果你更喜欢偏暗和松弛的声音,这就是梦寐以求的那一只。

STRENGTHS
强项

KING OF DARKNESS: By "king of darkness" I do not mean to suggest that the LCD-3 is the darkest headphone in this evaluation; it certainly is far from that. What I mean to suggest is that the LCD-3 is, to my ears, the epitome of what a dark-sounding headphone should be. Its sound signature is definitely on the darker side of neutral, but it doesn't completely lose its neutrality. It also avoids smearing detail and clarity; an unfortunate byproduct of many darker-sounding headphones. For this reason, I can listen to it for hours and never shriek at the sound of bright recordings.

暗系之王:这么说并不表示LCD-3是这次评比中最偏暗的耳机,绝对不是。我只是觉得,它代表了一个音色偏暗的耳机所能达到的理想状态。LCD-3音色的确是中性偏暗的,却又没有完全丧失中性。它没有很多偏暗的耳机在细节和清晰度上不足的毛病,从而使我能够连续几个小时聆听一些偏亮的录音而不至于听觉疲劳。

KING OF BASS: The LCD-3 has the deepest-extending and most natural sounding bass response I have ever heard in a headphone. It should be enough bass to please a self-proclaimed bass-head, yet not too much bass to dissuade a neutrality-seeker. I agree with Jude who expressed the opinion that the LCD-3's bass was the best of the best.

低频之王:在我所听过的所有耳机中,LCD-3的低频延伸最好,也最自然。它让某些自封为低频狂人的家伙也无可挑剔,又不至于让一个追求中性自然声音的人望而怯步。在这一点上我同意Jude说的:LCD-3是低频的王中之王!

TRANSIENT RESPONSE: Like the LCD-2, the transient response here is extremely fast without harshness.

瞬态响应:继承了LCD-2的优点:超快,但不生硬。

VOCALS: Even though the LCD-3 does not bring vocals extremely forward, the headphone does reveal the human voice with extraordinary depth and naturalness. Here, there is no awkward aftertaste of a nasal quality.

人声:LCD-3的人声并不非常突前,而是异常的自然和厚润,又没有恼人的鼻音(译者注:这句不知道准确否-_-)

MIDS: I would say the upper-mids are slightly recessed here, but not in an extreme way that detracts. The tone of the LCD-3's midrange is very natural.

中频:我得说LCD-3的中高频是有轻微凹陷的,但并没有消弱其表现力。整个中频段还是非常自然的。

FORGIVING: If you like older recordings / or have a collection of poorly mastered CDs that are collecting dust, get yourself an LCD-3 (and a duster). ;)

宽容度:如果你喜欢听历史录音,或者有很多录音质量糟糕的CD在角落里吃灰,去买个LCD-3吧(记得捎个抹布

DETAILED: One of my favorite aspects of the LCD-3's sound signature is that it is simultaneously detailed and forgiving. Not too many headphones can pull off such a feat because in theory the two attributes are opposites. However, I think this anomaly is caused by the fact that while the tonality of the headphone is on the darker side, its exceptional decay properties allow for the headphone to reveal things that most other headphones cannot.

细节:LCD-3的声音特性里面我最喜欢的一点就是,它即充满细节,又不挑剔录音。理论上这本是互相冲突的两个特性,也是很多耳机都无法兼顾的。我认为LCD-3能调和两者的原因在于,在音色偏暗的同时,它异常优秀的残响设计能让其揭示一些绝大多数其他耳机所不能表现的细节。

JAZZ & ROCK MASTER: The LCD-3 is a killer headphone choice for jazz. I listened a bit to Mingus Ah Um while writing this section and I had to refrain from writing several times because the music just took over me! I also find that the LCD-3 performs extremely well with rock music.

爵士与摇滚高手:LCD-3绝对是听爵士乐的不二之选。在写这段时我正听着“Mingus Ah Um”专辑,有好几次因为音乐太抓人了,我不得不停下手里的笔。LCD-3听摇滚音乐也是超级棒的。

TRANSPARENT: Even if they aren't the most transparent headphones I've ever heard, they surely are among the three or four most transparent sounding headphones being made today.

透明度:LCD-3的透明度在我听过的耳机里面,就算不是第一,也肯定能排前三或者前四。

CABLE: Not only is the cable detachable, but unlike many other headphone designs, the cable connectors are positioned on an angled so that the cables will not fall directly on your chest. The LCD-3 also uses my favorite connector sockets in the business: mini XLR sockets. Audez'e includes two high quality cables here: a single-ended and a 4-pin XLR!

耳机线:LCD-3的线是可拆卸的。另外,跟很多耳机的设计不同,其接头是按一定的角度进入,使得耳机线不会直接垂到胸前。LCD-3使用的耳机线插口是我最喜欢的迷你XLR口,而且随机提供了两条高质量耳机线:一条单端,一条4口XLR平衡线!

DECAY: The LCD-3 offers a very natural sounding decay. I feel as though the LCD-3 has a slightly wet sonic presentation.

残响:LCD-3的残响非常自然,给我的整体听感是略带湿润的。

STORAGE: My LCD-3 pair came with a beautiful black wooden case. I believe that Audez'e is leaning towards making the Travel Case the sole option here. Either way, both boxes are of very high quality.

包装:我那只LCD-3是装在一个非常漂亮的黑色木盒里的。我相信Audez'e公司目前是倾向于只提供一个旅行包装盒,不管咋说,两只盒子质量都很高。

SERIALIZED: Audez'e generates the serial numbers at random. As a result, this may ultimately lead to some uncertainty and confusion when purchasing an LCD-3 used. However, the generous frequency response report included with every individual LCD-3 definitively specifies the manufacture date. Make sure you keep this datasheet.

序列号:Audez'e为每只耳机随机产生序列号。这样有个后果,就是让你在购买二手LCD-3时无从分辨。不过每只LCD-3都带有一份频响测试结果,从中可以得知耳机的生产日期。可别弄丢了。

WEAKNESSES
缺点

NOT NEUTRAL: Neutrality-seekers should probably look elsewhere as the LCD-3 is on the darker side of neutral. While they are a great sounding pair of headphones, I don't find that they are the best match for a person who craves neutral sound.

不够中性:追求中性风格的人还是不要打这只耳机的主意了。虽然它很好听,但的确是偏暗的。

IMAGING: I found that the headphones were not quite as good at imaging as their price tag would suggest. This could be an unfortunate side-effect of the subdued sound presentation. When using the LCD-3, I find that I am not able to discern the exact positioning of instruments as well as I as can when using the HD800 and HE-6, for instance.

结像:这只耳机的结像能力没有达到这个价位所应有的表现。很不幸,这大概是其音质过于柔和的副作用吧。听HD800和HE-6是我很容易就能分辨乐器的精确位置,但听LCD-3时很难做到这一点。

TOO DARK SOMETIMES: If I want to listen to classical music, I don't reach for the LCD-3. It is a bit too dark for that, in my opinion.

有时还是太暗:听古典音乐的话,我不会选这只,因为它这个时候显得过于偏暗了。

THE LCD-2: In terms of overall fidelity, the LCD-2 comes very close to the LCD-3. While the price of the LCD-3 is just about double the LCD-2's, the two models are not that dissimilar in sound or appearance. However, unlike the endless HD600 / HD650 debates which never truly bring forth a unanimous victor, I do believe the LCD-3 will be seen as a near-unanimous victor over the LCD-2. It is a better headphone in every way. It just may not be better enough.

对比LCD-2:就整体hifi性来说,LCD-2很接近LCD-3,两者无论音质还是外观都没有两倍价格那么大的差异。不过,跟从来没能争出个结果的HD600/HD650哥俩不同,LCD-3几乎是无可争议地强于LCD-2,每个方面都强。它只是没有强到足够的程度吧。

ON THE FENCE
保留态度

SOUNDSTAGE: The LCD-3 has a wider soundstage than the LCD-2. The LCD-3's plusher earpads put the drivers at a steeper angle than the LCD-2. This contributes to a wider soundstage presentation. However, I find the height of the soundstage to be slightly lacking.

音场:LCD-3耳罩更豪华,且使得其单元分开角度比LCD-2大,从而营造了更宽的音场。不过,我发现它的声场深度略有欠缺。

TREBLE: Not everyone is likely to agree on the treble presentation here. The treble of the LCD-3, while rolled off, allows the headphone to be very revealing without being analytical. Even still, the headphone's sound signature suffers from being overtly mellow as a result. I would appreciate a bit more energy up on top.

高频:不是每个人都认可它的高频表现。LCD-3的高频有所衰减,使其细节揭示力强大却不会显得过于“监听”。即便如此,其音质还是不免过于厚暖。我希望它在高频段的能量感能更强一些。

COMFORT: The plush earpads here feel much better than the LCD-2 rev. 1 pads that I have used for a while. However, the actual headband design still clamps the head with a bit too much force. As a result, some may find that the earpads actually create an uncomfortable suction-like feeling. I experience this feeling if I press the earpads against my ears, but with normal wearing, I do not experience this sensation. I am able to wear the LCD-3 for an extended period without much discomfort. In spite of the fact that the earpads are made of leather, I find that I am able to wear them for an extended period without perspiring all that much.

舒适性:LCD-3的豪华耳罩比我曾经用过一段的LCD-2一代触感好多了。不过头梁设计还是太夹头了些,会让一部分人有不舒服的吸吮感。如果用手按紧耳罩,我也有这样的感觉,不过正常佩戴就还好,反正我是能够戴挺长时间都不会感觉很不舒服。虽然耳罩是皮质的,但时间长了也不会觉得捂汗。

DESIGN: OK, to be fair, I actually like the design of the LCD-3. I just want to make a small complaint: I feel that the LCD-3 looks way too similar to the LCD-2. For nearly $1000 extra, I wish it looked considerably more refined.

设计:还好了。坦白说,我其实挺喜欢LCD-3的设计的,只是有个小小抱怨:贵了差不多1000块,能不能做的更精细一些,不要跟LCD-2那么像?

AMPING: The LCD-3 is not exceedingly amp-picky. That's a great thing. But in order to get them to sound great you will probably need to fork over a bit of dough. Not really a bad thing, but I thought it would be worth mentioning.

耳放:LCD-3不算非常挑耳放,这很好。不过如果想将它推到非常好的地步,还是很需要花些钱的。不是啥大问题,不过还是值得提一下。

FOR THE PRICE
B+

If you are in the market for a great orthodynamic headphone, the two models which will be at the forefront of your mind are the LCD-3 and the HE-6. In terms of ease of use and design, the LCD-3 is the winner. In terms of sound quality, the better choice will depend on what you are looking for. In my opinion, the LCD-3 is the better all-around headphone because it offers a slightly more transparent window to the music. Because the HE-6 is the more neutral choice, I find that it performs well in a wider variety of genres. The LCD-3 is most suitable for jazz, rock, r&b, reggae, hip hop and other popular genres. If you are a bass-lover with 2 grand to spend on headphones, the LCD-3 should be your next consideration (that is if you haven't already considered them).

性价比评级:B+

如果你打算买一只优秀的平板耳机,有两个显而易见的选择:LCD-3和HE-6。就设计和易用性来讲,LCD-3更佳。就音质而言,哪个更好则取决于你的喜好。我个人认为LCD-3更加全能,因为就欣赏音乐而言它更通透一些。HE-6则更加中性,因此能适合更多的音乐类型。LCD-3最适合爵士、摇滚、R&B、雷鬼、嘻哈等流行性音乐。如果你喜欢低频,愿意花个两千块来买只耳机听,LCD-3你值得拥有。

QUICK CHECK
速查

DESIGN: Full-Size
外观:全尺寸

DRIVERS: Planar Magnetic
单元:平板

IMPEDANCE: 50 Ohms
阻抗:50欧

ISOLATION: Little to None
隔音:几乎木有

AMPLIFICATION: Highly Recommended
放大器:非常需要

MY PREFERRED AMP: TTVJ Millett 307A / Head Room Balanced Ultra Desktop Amp
:本人推荐放大器

SOUNDS BEST WITH: Jazz / Rock / Metal / Electronic / Reggae / Hip Hop / R&B / Pop
适合音乐类型:爵士,摇滚,金属,电子,雷鬼,嘻哈,R&B,流行

CABLES USED: Stock 4-Pin XLR / Stock Single-Ended / A Pure Sound V3 4-Pin XLR
所用耳机线:原厂4芯XLR平衡线,原厂单端线,pure sound v3 4芯平衡线

REVISIONS KNOWN: None known to me, but many early models encountered problems
修正:我的没有,不过很多早期版本遇到过问题

FLAGSHIP STATUS: Currently Is
是否旗舰耳机:目前是

STATUS AS OF 2012: In Production
2012年状态:在产

COST: $1945 (without aftermarket cable) $2245 (with aftermarket cable)
价格:1945刀(原厂线);2245刀(使用第三方线材)
扯上两根红头绳 给咱喜儿扎起来
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-6-17
发表于 2012-11-4 18:33:13 | 显示全部楼层
2245刀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-9-4
发表于 2012-11-4 20:43:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-10-31
发表于 2012-11-4 22:26:09 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
注册时间
2012-6-18
QQ
发表于 2012-11-5 22:34:25 | 显示全部楼层
LCD-3。。。真希望有机会能听一听啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2004-2-28
发表于 2012-11-5 22:47:01 | 显示全部楼层
表示不到13k RMB,很贵了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-10-1
发表于 2012-11-5 22:49:14 | 显示全部楼层
愿意花个两千块来买只耳机听,LCD-3你值得拥有。
是rmb多好啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:44 , Processed in 0.075426 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表