中级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-8-4
发表于 2012-11-8 12:55:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

感谢关注耳机俱乐部网站,注册后有更多权限。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
原帖地址:http://www.head-fi.org/t/634201/battle-of-the-flagships-50-headphones-compared#user_RS2I
SM总号召帖:http://bbs.headphoneclub.com/thread-198710-1-1.html

前言:之前翻译了RS1,话说这两篇品论真是坑爹的一致啊·有些词翻译的不到位,那么最终校订的时候再统一一下吧,呵呵。翻译的有些生涩,别介意

I have fond memories of hearing Grado's SR60 for the first time. I was a young teenager at the time, and it was one of the first audiophile-category headphone's I'd ever heard (only third to the Denon AH-D950 and Sony MDR-7509). Upon joining the Head-Fi community in 2007, I quickly noticed that Grado headphones appeared to polarize the headphone community more than many other brands. While I have encountered some headphone enthusiasts who are unusually devoted to the manufacturer, I have also come across some who find Grado's entire headphone line mediocre.
我难以忘怀和SR60初次相遇的情景。当时,我还年少,并且SR60是我接触的第一批HIFI耳机(只在AH-D850和MDR-7590之后)。07年加入Head-Fi之后,我很快注意到对歌德耳机的评论比起其他耳机来更加显得很两极分化——既有狂热的粉丝,也有认为歌德全线产品都不出彩的人。

I traded my Ray Samuels Audio SR-71 for a used RS2. When I received it, I noticed that the left channel had a rattling issue. I contacted Grado and they quickly addressed the problem. It was at this time that I was introduced to the word “grattle” (a word which means the rattling of Grado drivers - an unusually common occurrence it seems).
我用我的Ray Samuels Audio SR-71(便携耳放)交换RS2。当我收到后,我注意到左边的单元会嘎嘎作响。我联系歌德,厂家很快处理了这个问题。我第一次知道了“grattle(Grado和rattle的合体,嘎嘎作响的歌德,看来是个异乎寻常的问题)”这个词。

Upon receiving a replacement RS2 from the manufacturer (this time rattle-free), my impression of the headphone was favorable. I feel as though Grado headphones have a rather aggressive, colored sound signature that suits guitar-oriented music exceptionally well. For this reason, I consider it an ideal headphone for the rock and metal fan. I find that the HD650 (which possesses an entirely different sound signature from that of the RS2) is also an ideal headphone for rock music because it diminishes the sharpness of brightly-mastered recordings without removing transparency. However, whereas the HD650 is carries the impact of a boxing glove jab, the RS2 feels more like a raw closed-fist punch to the face.
厂家替换了RS2之后(这次没有grattle的问题),我对这耳机的印象很好。我觉得歌德耳机的侵略性和染色的特性非常适合吉他乐。所以我觉得这是听摇滚和金属的理想耳机。我发现HD650(声音特性和RS2完全不同)也是摇滚乐的理想耳机,以为它消减了录音中过于尖锐的亮度,并且没有降低透明度(transparency这个翻译有争议)。HD650感觉像戴着拳击手套,而RS2这是赤手空拳往你脸上打。(你们理解么?)

For clarification purposes, let me mention that the “i” in RS2i is specifically used to distinguish newer models from older ones. Grado Labs claims that the RS2i is an improved version of the RS2, although some people disagree with this assessment.
澄清一下,RS1i中的“i”是特别用来区分使用了新的模板的新版和老版。歌德说RS2i是RS2的升级版,但有些人不这么认为。

STRENGTHS   优势
FUN TONALITY: The RS2i exhibits a forward mid-bass, adding weight and impact to the sound. The top end is slightly forward, though lacking in extension.
有趣的调音:RS2i有靠前的中低频,增加了声音的重量和冲击力。顶端的高频也轻微靠前,虽然缺少延伸。

MIDS: In true Grado fashion, the RS2i's sound signature features a significant mid-bass hump which gives the sound a sense of and liveliness.
中频:深得歌德精髓,中低频处有一点凸起,使声音非常生动。

ELECTRIC GUITAR MASTER: The RS2's sound signature portrays electric guitars with great power. The headphone's mid-bass hump adds significant bottom to the tone of the guitar, while the upper harmonics (around 6-10 KHz) are bring forward the guitar's upper-harmonics.
电吉领主:RS2的声音特性描绘电吉他时非常有力。耳机的中低频凸起给了吉他音色强大的底盘,高频泛音(约6-10千赫)将吉他的泛音拉近。

DECAY: I am a fan of the decay presentation which Grado headphones offer. While it's not exceptionally fast, it is very natural sounding to my ears.
瞬态:我是歌德的瞬态粉。这不是异常快的瞬态,在我听来很中性(natural)。

EASY TO DRIVE: None of Grado's offerings are particularly difficult to drive. However, I do find that powering them with an amp yields positive results. I have found that the RS2 sounds the most balanced when paired with the TTVJ Millett 307A.
易推性:没有一副歌德耳机是很难搞定的。但用二房伺候还是有正面效果的。我发现RS2在TTVJ Millett 307A下表现最平衡。

SERIALIZED: Each RS2 is individually serialized. This can be particularly helpful in identifying the date of manufacture.
编号:每只RS2都有各自的编号。这对鉴别生产日期有很大帮助。(直译是这样的,应该是鉴别不同版本吧)

WEAKNESSES   弱点
COMFORT: I find Grado's on-ear headphones to be remarkably uncomfortable. Regardless of how loose or tight I make the headband, I never seem to find wearing the RS2 to be a comfortable experience. The ear-cups simply feel awkward on the ears. Perhaps the shape and texture of the foam are just not right for me. Many others have voiced a similar sentiment.
舒适度:歌德的便携耳机的不舒适度还真是伟大啊.无论我如何调整松紧,我从未找到舒适的佩戴方式。耳罩的感觉很尴尬。也许耳机的形状和触感就不适合我。很多用家也抱怨过相同的问题。

NOT NEUTRAL: Neutrality-seekers should look somewhere else. The RS2 is a fun sounding headphone, but is far from uncolored.
不够中性:如果你在意中性,找别的耳机吧。RS2的声音很有趣,但绝不是无染色的。

CONSTRUCTION: The ultra-simplistic aesthetic design of Grado's headphones fails to impress me. While I do know others who appreciate the home-made look, I haven't yet warmed up to it. I don't believe I ever will. Perhaps if it was a more comfortable design, I would feel differently.
造型:这极简的美学设计实在无法吸引我。即使有人欣赏这样的手工作坊般的外观,我还是永远不会喜欢的。也许这样设计能更舒服的话,我不会有什么意见。

STORAGE: The RS2i ships in the same thin cardboard box as the SR60i, SR80i, RS125i, RS225i, RS325is and PS500. The box feels extremely cheap and appears under-protective.
存放:RS2i装在和SR60i, SR80i, RS125i, RS225i, RS325is, PS500一样的硬纸盒中。盒子看起来极其廉价并且没有保护作用。

ON THE FENCE   中庸
TRANSPARENT?: I am convinced that none of Grado's offerings are definitively transparent. However, all of the Grado headphones that I have heard manage to get relatively close.
透明度:我觉得没有一副歌德耳机称得上非常透明。所有我听过的歌德耳机都差不多过得去。

BASS: I would prefer for the RS2 to have more sub-bass extension, but its bass is quite tight and impactful. I find that the RS1 exhibits a broader bass tone. While I favor the RS1's bass presentation overall, the RS2 possesses a snappier bass presentation, which some may prefer.
低频:RS2的低频下潜如果能更好就好了,但是它的低频很紧致并且有冲击力。我认为RS1的低频更宽阔,我更喜欢RS1的低频,当然也许有人会更喜欢RS2那更有活力(snappier)的低频。

TREBLE: The treble presentation here is a bit forward, yet it lacks sparkle up on the very top. Ultimately, I find that I enjoy the RS2's treble presentation, but I do recognize that it is not entirely devoid of grain.
高频: 高频略微靠前,并且在最顶端缺少了闪光点。最后,我享受RS2的高频,但是我意识到高频有一点颗粒感。

SOUNDSTAGE: The RS2's soundstage presentation is neither wide nor tall. However, it does display a sense of roundness and depth.
声场:RS2的声场既不宽也不高。但它确实表现出某种意义上的包围感和深度。

IMAGING: The RS2 is able to suggest the positions of instruments, but it doesn't quite home in to their locations with extreme definition.
结像:RS2能够表现出乐器的定位,但水平并没有到家。

FOR THE PRICE   性价比
B
For well over a decade, Grado's budget model, the SR60 (today the SR60i) has been one of the most highly-praised headphones at its price-point ($60-$80). The RS2i carries a price-tag of six times more than that of the SR60. Being overly critical perhaps, I will say I am convinced that the RS2i is two times better than the SR60i, let alone six. On the other hand, he RS2i is a whole lot more affordable than its big brother, the RS1i, and it manages to get extremely close to the same level of performance. The RS2i is a very good choice for rock fans because it renders guitar with a sense of aggression and intimacy.
歌德廉价的典范SR60(今天的SR60i)十多年来在其价位(60-80刀)广受好评。RS2i的标价是SR60的6倍多。挑剔的说,我有信心说RS2i有SR60i两倍好,更不用说6倍了(这段我理解不能啊orz,怎么比较= =)。另一方面,RS2i比它的老大哥RS1i更加容易负担的起,并且这达到了于RS1i非常接近的等级。RS2i对摇滚饭来说是个好选择,因为它以一种富有侵略性和性感的方式表现吉他。

QUICK CHECK

DESIGN: On-Ear   便携头戴

DRIVERS: Dynamic   动圈耳机

IMPEDANCE: 32 Ohms   32欧

ISOLATION: Little to None   几乎不隔音

AMPLIFICATION: Recommended   推荐上二房

MY PREFERRED AMP: TTVJ Millett 307A   我偏爱的二房 TTVJ Millett 307A

SOUNDS BEST WITH: Electric Guitar / Rock / Metal / Blues   适合音乐:电吉他,摇滚,金属,布鲁斯。

CABLES USED: Stock    原线

REVISIONS KNOWN: Several known to me   有几个版本

FLAGSHIP STATUS: Never Was   从不是旗舰

PRODUCTION STATUS AS OF 2012: In Production    2012在产

COST: $495   495刀
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

超级会员

积分
注册时间
2011-10-10

积极参与奖

发表于 2012-11-8 13:06:10 | 显示全部楼层
话说这米豪居然喜欢用侵略性的音色听摇滚……然后居然同时还喜欢650放摇滚……口味太猎奇了。
话说650听摇滚还不赖
HIFI→HUFI→HUEND→HUESTED→QUESTED→多媒体2.1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-11-24
发表于 2012-11-8 13:06:26 | 显示全部楼层
辛劳小蜜蜂
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-8-4
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-8 16:08:31 | 显示全部楼层
嘛, 歌德的佩戴我实在不喜欢,外观倒是没意见,呵呵
描写650和RS2的那一段,,还真是······
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-4-20
发表于 2012-11-8 23:10:21 | 显示全部楼层
intimacy 也许可以翻译成:私密、亲密、亲切
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-8-4
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-8 23:26:46 | 显示全部楼层

回复 5# 的帖子

intimacy ,这个词用的太奇怪了
亲密的吉他声音
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-11-14
发表于 2012-11-8 23:32:13 | 显示全部楼层
用家飘过
语言终究是匮乏的,买回来听听便知rs2i是好耳机
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-4-20
发表于 2012-11-9 00:43:45 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 rockyroad 于 2012-11-8 23:26 发表
intimacy ,这个词用的太奇怪了
亲密的吉他声音

窈窕淑女,琴瑟友之
窈窕淑女,钟鼓乐之

琴瑟友之,说的就是一种声音不大、亲密亲切的音乐演奏。用琴声取悦友人,这本身是一件很私密的事情。
而钟鼓乐之,说的是欢乐的大声,昭示世界的表白

看起来,弦乐,特别是琴这一类拨弦乐器,是可以创造很亲切很私密的气氛的。

[ 本帖最后由 zhzh0000 于 2012-11-9 00:45 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 21:14 , Processed in 0.079928 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表