耳机俱乐部论坛

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

手机号码,快捷登录

楼主: bernie

[线材] 万元内屌丝信号线厮杀对比(7/8/10/13/17/18页上听感) (5月7日更新线世界)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-3-8
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-27 08:41:14 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wwwcom881225 于 2013-2-27 08:35 发表
不是吧,虽然不是真平衡,但还是平衡口更中正大气,场感更好

比较过,德系平衡口做到的不好,不如单端,显粗声
书、茶、摇椅、天伦乐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-3-8
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-27 08:43:58 | 显示全部楼层
我没有,但可以寄给我,以上这些线都上伯尼购入或友人友情提供
原帖由 goodtogo 于 2013-2-27 08:36 发表
万元以下的线都是屌丝的了  那应该加上jps老二 还有银彩550i这些啊
书、茶、摇椅、天伦乐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-5-24
发表于 2013-2-27 09:04:34 | 显示全部楼层
支持伯尼兄,线材何时发给你?这几天我也在测试线材,预定了aq 的sky rca和平衡。
AUDIONET PRE IG3 +EPS+AMP III MONO
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-4-28
发表于 2013-2-27 09:13:43 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 bernie 于 2013-2-27 08:41 发表

比较过,德系平衡口做到的不好,不如单端,显粗声

看搭配,呵呵
音响是自己的好,老婆是别人的好。
尽管如此,音响经常在换,老婆却从来不换。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-3-8
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-27 09:36:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wwwcom881225 于 2013-2-27 09:13 发表
看搭配,呵呵

西装一套以及全套德系器材呢,不知兄听过神马搭配,可以聊聊
书、茶、摇椅、天伦乐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-2-16
发表于 2013-2-27 10:23:19 | 显示全部楼层
期待楼主早发听感报告
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-5-1
发表于 2013-2-27 10:45:56 | 显示全部楼层

路过。。。。

支持一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-2-10
QQ
发表于 2013-2-27 10:47:13 | 显示全部楼层
没有好的rca,不能支持了,干顶!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-4-28
发表于 2013-2-27 11:22:58 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 bernie 于 2013-2-27 09:36 发表

西装一套以及全套德系器材呢,不知兄听过神马搭配,可以聊聊

兄明见,全套德系可能RCA好,我是混搭,不管是神经线还是过机,都是平衡好呢,所以说看搭配了
音响是自己的好,老婆是别人的好。
尽管如此,音响经常在换,老婆却从来不换。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-3-8
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-27 11:42:47 | 显示全部楼层
第二贴:系统表现

在捉对厮杀前,不讲下系统的表现和参考线肯定会有失公允,那么本次的参考线是哪一条?请各位看官猜一猜,猜中有奖。。。

先谈下系统在参考线下的表现:

德国之声从调音的角度而言应属于在模拟道路上走的比较远的品牌, 其并不注重外在, 但却异常重视调音表现, 因此从德国之声的搭配角度, 无论是商家还是玩家都主张音源和功放成套使用, 功力倍增。曾有商家对比001+德国之声合并老大 vs. 德国之声中阶CD+德国之声合并老大,号称001已经找不到北了,也正是如此,那台001在商家那里呆了好久才被人抱回家。

本次搭配的CD很遗憾不是德国之声CD机,而是同为德系马车之一的AudioNet, AudioNet Art G3+EPS G2是该品牌纯CD机的扛鼎之作。论坛曾有很多人说全套AudioNet推金驰偏干紧,不松弛,主要原因是其阻尼系数太高。个人觉得前述讨论是个误区,其实我真没见过有人推好金驰的,但是最近几个朋友使用AudioNet推无论是金驰还是世霸都有宽松的一面。而AudioNET的CD机加上EPS G2电源确名不虚传,实力非常均衡。有烧友说AudioNET的中高频土土的,其实我听下来确不以为然,啥叫三段平衡,MBL和Burmester可以美化的中高频能叫三段均衡吗。

Marten的陶瓷音箱感觉是不用煲的,从第一天开始就给我很好的享受。

现有系统下,播放乐器已基本能够达到一是一二是二的状态,特别是大提琴的松香味和钢琴的泛音,让人感觉非常好。人声是这套系统的短板,虽然是短板,但只是短板理论的短板,个人认为其播放人声还是有一定水准的。现整个系统模拟味较浓,德国之声属于有一定厚声的表现,但其速度一点不会拖泥带水,甚至在听大场面时会感觉稍过凌厉。我的听音室没有专门做过空间处理,尚有一定的低频驻波。当然,伯尼律师木耳没那么厉害,这都是朋友们听后指出的意见。

下至41楼

[ 本帖最后由 bernie 于 2013-2-27 13:12 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1威望 +1 金钱 +100 收起 理由
nadesicozhao + 1 + 100 等pk

查看全部评分

书、茶、摇椅、天伦乐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-3-8
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-27 11:45:40 | 显示全部楼层
第三贴:网络听感1

vovox Initio Direct-通透 细腻 泛音丰富 属于干净透明中性百搭的线

I was recently sent some samples of Vovox Initio speaker cable and single-ended interconnect cable. You may have read Mike Peshkin's recent review of the Vovox Textura cable line here on PFO (see Issue 43 at http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue43/vovox.htm), but if not, I wouldn't be surprised if this brand is new to you. Though not yet well known in the USA, Vovox manufactures cable for the prosound and recording industry, in addition to their line of audiophile cables.
A Swiss company, Vovox claims that their designs, which utilize solid core silver-plated copper, are based mainly on material science and not electrical engineering. By this, I assume they are referring to what their website calls "unusually large spacing between conductors" (see the pictures of the Initio speaker cable and Initio Direct interconnect).
Electrical engineering tells us that the wider the spacing between the conductors, the higher the inductance and the lower the capacitance. Vovox uses a wide spacing in both interconnects and speaker cables. Again, from the perspective of electrical engineering and based on the differences in voltage, current and impedance requirements of the two cable types and the equipment with which they will interface, it is common practice to make the interconnect as low in capacitance as possible, while making speaker cable as low in inductance as possible. This is done in order to maximize signal transmission within the audio band, without the cable acting as a filter. So, upon first seeing the Initio speaker cables, my eyebrows raised a bit in skepticism. The company claims that this wide spacing helps prevent detrimental magnetic field interaction between the conductors.

Once past my initial reaction, it was obvious upon inspecting these cables that they are manufactured to a consistently high standard. In addition to high quality conductor material, these designs are based on high purity, high tech plastics without plasticizers or color pigments. In their website FAQ, Vovox explains that their approach provides new insights that complement rather than contradict the electrical engineering viewpoint. The Vovox credo… "The clearer the sound that reaches the ear, the more it moves us".
Move Me
I decided to first install the Initio interconnect between my Esoteric DV-50 universal player and the preamp, and then move on to the speaker cables after my initial impressions. These interconnects are terminated with Eichmann Bullet connectors. In my experience, connectors are nearly as important as cables in reproducing a clean signal, and the Eichmann connectors are excellent.
My first musical selection was from the recent Doors box set called Perception (Rhino R2 77645). If you haven't seen or heard this, it is worth checking out. This is a DVD-A set containing each of the six original Doors albums. Each disk contains bonus tracks, and everything here was remastered by Bruce Botnick, the original Doors engineer and producer. There are also separate CD versions of each DVD-A disk, a real convenience and an added value for the set. In this instance, I picked the Morrison Hotel album.

Listening to, among other cuts, "The Spy," I was struck by how smooth and extended the sound was. The DVD-A's higher resolution, especially in the treble, allowed me to hear what the Initio interconnect could do on top. This cable seems very evenhanded in its presentation, neither spotlighting nor obscuring the musical detail. Soundstaging was also well handled, the images being open and dimensional.
Next up, I spun the new (2007) John Fogerty CD, Revival (Fantasy FCD-30001). Cut 2, "Gunslinger," also exhibited some of the same overall characteristics of smooth extended sound. Fogerty's boogie factor was undiminished by the Initio interconnect. I did, however, feel that the bass was a bit lighter than with my standard reference Soundstring cables.
In order to get a better sense of the bass performance I spun the 2000 Steely Dan disc, Two Against Nature (Giant 9 24719-2). This disc has really good punch in the bass and lots of funk factor. The Initio interconnect did a good job of conveying the essence of this music. Dynamics were very good and though I did feel that the bass was less prominent, it wasn't enough so to be of major concern.
Movin' and Groovin'
At this point I added the Initio speaker cable to the system. My first musical selection was the eponymous Keb' Mo', 1994 (Okeh/epic EK 57863). I have several other discs by this artist, but this one is still my favorite. It is well recorded, with a rich intimate sound and excellent soundstage. All the positive things I've mentioned above about the Initio interconnect also apply to the speaker cables, with one interesting exception. The combination of the Initio interconnects and speaker cable completely eliminated my concern over bass performance. Obviously, these cables are intended to work well together, and they do, enhancing all the positive factors for smooth, open and detailed sound.
I played many other discs, including the Ray Charles SACD from 2004, Genius Loves Company (Concord SACD-1033-6); Muddy Waters Folk Singer on CD, originally released in 1964 and reissued by Mobile Fidelity as UDCD 593; Albert King/Stevie Ray Vaughan In Session SACD (STAX SXSA-7501-6); and Sonny Rollins Tenor Madness on SACD, a 2004 reissue of the original 1956 recording on Prestige PRSA-7047-6 with consistently good results.
Conclusions
I reread Mike Peshkin's review of the Vovox Textura cable line and noticed that he had similar things to say about those cables. To quote him, "Extension of highs and air is what this wire seems to excel at." There appears to be a family resemblance, in that the Initio cables could be described in much the same way. I very much enjoyed my time with these cables and found much to like about them. Compared to what you can pay for boutique audiophile cables these days, the Initio line seems reasonably priced and very well made. I predict that Vovox will enjoy a good future in the American marketplace if they keep to their current model.
I would also like to say a special thanks to Vinh Vu, the US distributor for his kindness and patience with me. My review process was somewhat delayed due to illness, and he was quite understanding.
As with any audio product, it is always best to try it in your own system to make sure that it is a synergistic match with your setup, and has a presentation that is to your taste. With that caveat, I can easily recommend these products. Will Wright

AFA: 英国线材品牌,善用合金材料做线基。其信号线旗舰售约2300美金一米,系50%无氧铜和50%12种材料合金,次旗舰售约800美金一米,系50%无氧铜和50%10种材料合金。旗舰和次旗舰价格差距如此之大,个人估计是旗舰信号线用上了黄金。未见太多用家,但耳机大家谈的andy01系统的神经线过机线喇叭线均用上了afa silver lance,可见这条线能够毒到人。

Cardas Golden Cross RCA - 味非常浓, 中频厚重, 声慢, 条幼肥大 高频无光

Cardas Audio Golden Reference Interconnects and Speaker Cables
by Marc Mickelson

Cardas Golden Reference interconnect...

Review Summary
Sound "Consummate" -- " smooth and detailed, physical in the bass, and not at all warm and rich, as earlier Cardas cables had sounded." "In the end, what defines the sound of Golden Reference interconnects and speaker cables more than anything is their high level of neutrality, real neutrality, not the thin, washed-out sound that audiophiles often think represents neutrality."
Features For "Golden Reference interconnects, three 26AWG pure-copper conductors are used with Teflon and air dielectrics to produce a cable with a mere 7pF per foot capacitance in balanced configuration, 12pF per foot single-ended." "Each polarity of Golden Reference speaker cable is 3.5AWG due to the use of 816 individual conductors -- 12 bundles of 68 conductors, 408 for each positive and negative leg. This produces a speaker cable whose capacitance is 36.9pF per foot."
Use "Break-in is very important with Cardas Golden Reference. Out of their baggies, both the interconnects and speaker cables sound anything but musical. There's ample treble glare and hardness that translate into too much edge definition…. It takes, at a minimum, 100 hours of use to eliminate this."
Value "You can find interconnects and speaker cables that will better them in one specific way or another, but the Golden Reference cables' self-effacing way with music is something that few other cables achieve, and they cost less than most other top-of-the-line competition."
In my hometown, Madison, WI, there is a diner called Monty's Blueplate that's been around for 14 years because of its great food. When it opened, its retro vibe was a new thing (at least in my hometown), but its diverse menu -- lots of good vegetarian dishes and staples like burgers and fries done well -- and reasonable prices have kept people coming back. I was one of those people. I tried other restaurants as a matter of variety, but I kept coming back to Monty's, and often took visitors there as well -- for breakfast, lunch and dinner. "It's always good," was my rationale.
Cardas Audio has a lot in common with Monty's. It has been around for over 20 years, and during that time George Cardas and staff have created interconnects and speaker cables that always sound good -- if not like the competition. My first brush with Cardas products came in the early '90s with the Hexlink and Quadlink lines. I remember thinking that those cables sounded warm and fuzzy, but also very pleasing -- the cable equivalent of a tube amp that uses 300Bs. I enjoyed those cables but didn't buy them, settling instead for pricier products whose sound caused me to reminisce about the cables from Cardas with added fondness. Such are the whims of audiophiles.
So it was with no small enthusiasm that I asked Cardas Audio about reviewing the company's newest cable line, Golden Reference. I was interested to hear if and how the Cardas sound had evolved, and also determine where the company's cables belonged in terms of the many lines I've heard and written about. Some reviewers consider writing about cables sonic torture. I, on the other hand, enjoy it, perhaps because interconnects and speaker cables are easy to use (putting aside break-in considerations) and I have electronics and speakers that I love. Also, we at SoundStage! haven't written about Cardas Audio products in quite some time, so discussing Golden Reference interconnects and speaker cables seemed like a perfect way to address a few issues with a single review.
By George!
Cardas Audio makes and/or markets an impressive array of products -- from audio cables and connectors to phono cartridges -- all of which come from the fertile mind of George Cardas. Cardas, an audiophile of some renown, holds patents on cable stranding and conductor design, and his Golden Reference line grew out of his involvement in the recording industry, where cable of small diameter, high flexibility, and low capacitance and reactance is prized for its use in the long runs that snake around recording sites.
Golden Reference interconnects and speaker cables feature Cardas' patented Golden Section multi-gauge stranding, which is based on the Golden Ratio, "the mathematical proportion nature uses to shape leaves and sea shells, insects and people, hurricanes and galaxies, and the heart of musical scales and chords." In the case of Golden Reference interconnects, three 26AWG pure-copper conductors are used with Teflon and air dielectrics to produce a cable with a mere 7pF per foot capacitance in balanced configuration, 12pF per foot single-ended. Each polarity of Golden Reference speaker cable is 3.5AWG, due to the use of 816 individual conductors -- 12 bundles of 68 conductors, 408 for each positive and negative leg. This produces a speaker cable whose capacitance is 36.9pF per foot. Internal biwiring and triwiring are options.

...and Golden Reference speaker cable
RCA and spade connectors are also from Cardas and are rhodium plated. I especially like the RCAs, which fit snugly but do not lock and therefore won't chew up your jacks. The Golden Reference speaker cables are 0.7" thick in diameter but relatively easy to connect and place. The interconnects are almost as supple as cooked noodles and can be snaked in and around electronics with ease. Both eschew an outer mesh jacket in favor or their rather plain, dark-gray insulation and true-gray shrink wrap. Neither is much to look at, if you are someone who likes to look at audio cables.
In terms of price, Golden Reference is Cardas Audio's top line. One-meter interconnects cost $917 USD, while eight-foot speaker cables run $2106 per single-wire pair. Pricing, however, is somewhat misleading when talking about Cardas products because cables other than Golden Reference may be better suited for certain systems. Before settling on Golden Reference, therefore, you would be wise to hear Neutral Reference and Golden Cross as well.
Also on the menu
The Golden Reference interconnects and speaker cables I received for review connected a veritable Friday-night buffet of high-resolution components. Speakers were Wilson Audio MAXX 2s, which were driven by Lamm ML2.1 and M1.2 Reference monoblocks. I used three different "Reference" preamps: Lamm L2 Reference, VTL TL-7.5 Reference, and Mark Levinson No.32 Reference. Digital sources were an Esoteric X-01 CD/SACD player, Audio Research CD3 Mk II CD player, and Zanden Audio Model 5000 Mk III DAC, which was used with a Mark Levinson No.37 or the ARC CD3 Mk II as transport. Power was courtesy of Shunyata Research -- Anaconda Vx, Anaconda Alpha and Taipan power cords, and a Hydra Model-8 power conditioner. The BNC-terminated digital link between the Zanden DAC and the transport used was an Audience Au24. The Lamm ML2.1 amps and L2 preamp sat on Silent Running Audio VR 3.0 isoBases, while digital components sat atop Harmonic Resolution Systems M3 platforms or a pair of Michael Green equipment racks.
Break-in is very important with Cardas Golden Reference. Out of their baggies, both the interconnects and speaker cables sound anything but musical. There's ample treble glare and hardness that translate into too much edge definition -- maybe "edginess" describes it best. It takes, at a minimum, 100 hours of use to eliminate this, which is no short amount of time to run an audio system and not listen to it. Luckily, when you're "there," past the ugliness of the break-in period, the cables will let you know with sound that is utterly transformed.
Main course
The last interconnects and speaker cables I reviewed were Siltech Generation 6 Signature Compass Lake and The Emperor, and to say that I was impressed by these very expensive Dutch cables is an orchestra-sized understatement. However, as I listened to the Cardas Golden Reference cables after break-in, I thought that the sound was similarly all-encompassing as that of the Siltech cables, but not quite the equal of their near-golden glow and exceptionally low noise, which manifests itself as abundant detail -- less noise means more signal. Golden Reference sounded smooth and detailed, physical in the bass, and not at all warm and rich, as earlier Cardas cables had been. Some listeners want sound that conveys romance, while others want the sense that no romance exists. I can't say which way the Cardas Golden Reference cables lean, so consummate is their performance.
I have slowly been accumulating Blue Note RVG remastered CDs. These include many important jazz titles whose sound is consistent from recording to recording. The first thing you'll notice is that the level of each recording is a couple of clicks of the volume control above average for CDs. Moreover, the sonic character of these recordings is rather lean, even sterile -- the opposite of the more full sound of JVC XRCDs and especially DCC gold CDs. Golden Reference conveyed this handily, showing Kenny Burrell's Midnight Blue [Blue Note 7243 2 95335] to sound spot-lit and a bit bleached. You might wonder from what I say about RVG remasters why anyone would buy them. They are not as rich and warm as I would like them to sound, but they are still the best way to hear the classic music on them. They are high-resolution recordings that no one will mistake for analog.
In contrast are the many CD and SACD releases from Telarc, whose warmth and fullness are as apparent as the stark whiteness of Blue Note's RVG remasters. Again, the Golden Reference interconnects and speaker cables conveyed this personality trait, but also showed that SACDs such as Sisters & Brothers [Telarc SACD-63588], a blues celebration that features the talents of Eric Bibb, Rory Block and Maria Muldaur, sound terrific. The SACD has a distinctly hear-into character, especially concerning the vocals. Again, conveying this was no problem for Golden Reference, which also gave the recording's warmth a fair shake, including the full, rich bass tones.
Pinning the sound of these cables down is an exercise in futility, except to say that their sound is complete and satisfying. Perhaps the recording that proved this to me more than any other was the Mobile Fidelity SACD of R.L. Burnside's First Recordings [Mobile Fidelity UDSACD 2026]. Set to tape in 1968 on a portable recorder, the songs on First Recordings have the sort of immediacy and spontaneity that makes them sound new every time you hear them. That Mobile Fidelity decided to re-release this gem is notable enough, but MoFi's standard high-resolution remastering job makes playing this SACD one of the things that turns us into audiophiles -- we get very close to this music. If any part of a playback system smears transients or obscures detail, or thins out the presence of Burnside's voice, First Recordings will sound like an older recording of mediocre quality. My system is highly resolving, and this held true while Cardas Golden Reference connected everything, the cables imparting little signature of their own. Consequently, First Recordings sounded spectacular -- intimate, powerful and real.
In the end, what defines the sound of Golden Reference interconnects and speaker cables more than anything is their high level of neutrality, real neutrality, not the thin, washed-out sound that audiophiles often think represents neutrality. Cardas Golden Reference conveys not only all of the weight and density of the performers, but also the space of the recording venue and the fine points of each performance -- the human quality of the music. These cables never tip one way or another far enough for their neutral character to be altered -- or easily identified.
Second helpings
Because of the amount of discussion of audio equipment online as well as the ease with which used products can be obtained, audiophiles nowadays understand well the difference between sound that's different and better. Of course, one person's different may be another's better, but that's a discussion for another article. For me, "better" means more complete, a greater sense that the limitations of reproducing music at home are being addressed. Hence, as I compared other cable lines to Cardas Golden Reference, I discovered that absolutes are hard to come by. One trait may be handled better by the Cardas cables, another by some other brand.
For instance, Nordost Valkyrja (interconnects, $2000 per meter pair; speaker cables, $4600 per eight foot pair) illuminates at low listening levels better, and casts a brighter, more vibrant soundstage than Golden Reference, which counters with a richer presentation that I wouldn't characterize as rich by nature. Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval interconnects ($399 per meter pair) and Solo Crystal Oval 8 speaker cables ($870 per eight-foot pair) sound a great deal like Golden Reference, but their presentation is less weighty, which gives the impression that images are less solid and physical. Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II interconnects ($948 per meter pair) and Hologram II speaker cables ($1048 per eight-foot pair) have a similarly all-encompassing sound, and before comparing them to Golden Reference, I would have thought them the equal of the Cardas cables in terms of overall neutrality. However, their sound is, again, lighter and brighter than that of Golden Reference, which doesn't sound dark by any means but seems to cling more faithfully to the idea of absolute neutrality.
What surprised me the most about all of these comparisons was not so much what each different cable told me about the sound of Golden Reference, but what Golden Reference told me about the sound of the other cables. This was due to the fact that the Cardas cables consistently had the least personality. So often audiophiles use cables to tune their systems, but Golden Reference will make this tough going, and may even sound boring to some people's ears. In my system, which is made up of electronics and speakers that are similarly full-range and honest, Golden Reference sounded wonderful.
Good eats
Like a meal at Monty's Blueplate Diner, listening to music with Cardas Golden Reference cables is always satisfying. Throughout their entire performance range, Golden Reference presents a very coherent and complete view of the music, never sounding too much this or too little that, maintaining neutrality at every turn. I especially enjoyed the way these cables conveyed lots of detail while never sounding overtly detailed themselves, imparting a view of the music that was both pristine and tangible. Yes, you can find interconnects and speaker cables that will better them in one specific way or another, but the Golden Reference cables' self-effacing way with music is something that few other cables achieve, and they cost less than most top-of-the-line competition.
One of the joys of eating out is the excitement of trying a new restaurant. Sometimes we're impressed and other times let down, often at a price that we're not happy to have paid. "We should have gone to Monty's" is a phrase I've uttered more than a few times. "I should try some Cardas" looks to be another.
...Marc Mickelson
marc@soundstage.com

下至45楼

[ 本帖最后由 bernie 于 2013-3-1 22:45 编辑 ]
Vovox Initio 1.jpg
书、茶、摇椅、天伦乐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2004-12-2
发表于 2013-2-27 11:48:42 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 bernie 于 2013-2-27 11:42 发表
而AudioNET的CD机加上EPS G2电源确名不虚传,实力非常均衡。有烧友说AudioNET的中高频土土的,其实我听下来确不以为然,啥叫三段平衡,MBL和Burmester可以美化的中高频能叫三段均衡吗。

audionet中高频不是土土的,但确实少了一些圆润。如果能圆润一些,audionet的还可以在上一个台阶。
Northstar Audionet Eximus Meitner
Gryphon Diablo +Focal Utopia Diablo
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2006-11-22
发表于 2013-2-27 13:16:05 | 显示全部楼层
如果CD换做德国之声的CD机,那么德国之声参考信号线应该是最合适的
CD是Audionet的情况下就不好预测了
Symphonic Line the cd +  kraftwerk mk2 / VAW 8pr + 8s / EW andra2
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

超级会员

积分
注册时间
2011-10-10

积极参与奖

发表于 2013-2-27 13:20:49 | 显示全部楼层
mogami gold
vandamme tour starquad xke
真·屌丝线,成本200
HIFI→HUFI→HUEND→HUESTED→QUESTED→多媒体2.1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-3-8
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-27 13:36:11 | 显示全部楼层
第三贴 网络听感2

Yter

(末世诗歌)来自意大利的Yter,它的设计者即世霸Guarneri HomageAmati HomageStradivari Homage等音箱的设计师Franco Serblin。导体采用全新3段式熔解工序制成的配对晶体银(Ag)和晶体钯(Pd)合金,该特殊合金晶体结构的均匀性,决定了导体的音色和谐性,也就相当于是个金属"调音"单芯银-钯合金导体,在静电平衡下无锐利边角的3段式熔解工序,高斯外形。水浴器泠作挤压工艺。高密度聚合物电介质。YTER线材的整个制造过程全部是由Laboratorium独立完成。首先,需要溶解银和钯来创造合金。然后在水浴器里将我们的特殊合金泠作挤压成处于静电平衡的、高斯形状的导体。从金属溶解到拉出导体、再到最后的产品生产,所有工序都是在Laboratorium以手工精心制作。

包装很精致,是一个皮的外套,手感很好。采用的是WBT下一代0102AG纯银RCA接头,看来Yter是很舍得下重料。

初步听感,懒得写了,引用跟旗舰的对话吧:

末世詩歌 : 我对比了nan237号冠军线
末世詩歌 : 就是我一直用的
末世詩歌 : nan237号线头子改成cardas纯银头的
科研级旗舰 : 恩,我见到的
科研级旗舰 : Yter啥特点
末世詩歌 : Yter的特点是自然、顺滑
末世詩歌 : 全频段的
末世詩歌 : 一开始我着重从音色来对比,发现区别不是很大
末世詩歌 : 但是直到听巴赫的大无
末世詩歌 : 才发现Yter的自然流畅度非常好
科研级旗舰 : 恩,富盛提到过这点的
末世詩歌 : 大提琴的美感要比nan23的线表现好不少
科研级旗舰 : 实体感呢?
科研级旗舰 : 应该也是吧
末世詩歌 : Yter的大提琴很生动,相对的7号冠军线则没有那种传神的感觉
末世詩歌 : 估计这就是世霸的看家本领了
科研级旗舰 : 微信号出色
科研级旗舰 : 呵呵,世霸的低电平描绘是很好的
末世詩歌 : 在低频部分,7号线冲击力比较强,感觉鼓点总是浮在空中有点压迫感
末世詩歌 : Yter的低频要绵密柔和一些,能沉下去,没有那种压迫性了
末世詩歌 : 大概的区别就是这样了,其实7号线不对比的话,表现还是很好的
其实,这样的对比参考意义不大,毕竟两者的价格差别太大(虽然7号线曾经是05年上海线材盲听PK第一名),等煲上一个月找条同级别的线来对比对比。

(布版)所以当yter讯号线到来之时, 整体器材是出于一个相对比较平衡的状态, 声音宽松顺滑,三频衔接良好, 中频凝聚,高低频延伸都不错, 展示出的音场也不错, 但是相对来说低频稍许还是有点膨胀得过多,中频还不够饱满自然,结像还是有些大了一点, 细腻是细腻, 宽松是宽松,质感也不错, 但是就是缺少些啥, 是啥呢, 就是音乐的感染力, 是那种能把你拖到系统展示出的音乐世界里面的那种力量。

下至62楼

[ 本帖最后由 bernie 于 2013-2-27 22:07 编辑 ]
Yter1.jpg
Yter2.jpg
Yter3.jpg
Yter4.jpg
书、茶、摇椅、天伦乐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 15:51 , Processed in 0.131371 second(s), 40 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表