新手上路

积分
注册时间
2017-2-22
发表于 2017-8-6 23:13:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

感谢关注耳机俱乐部网站,注册后有更多权限。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
You will have some big MP3 or other audio recordsdata which you want to trim, split to chop down its dimension for taking part in in your moveable devices, like iPod, Inventive Zen, iPhone, iPad and so forth.  This app might be the most popular free android audio editor online, with roughly 5 million installs; this app undoubtedly might provide help to edit and minimize your own music with ease. WAV Joiner is an peculiar software program to affix a number of WAV sound files into a single file. First things first, make sure you download Mp3Splt-GTK relatively than simply Mp3Splt (which is a command line tool that is extra hassle to study than simply using the GTK model's graphical interface).
You can use this online audio merger program to merge MP3 recordsdata, merge WAV information, merge OGG recordsdata, merge AAC files or merge M4A files and so forth. As a music admirer, you would possibly want to trim a music file or just take away it with a purpose to have an enhanced experience or make some further area. With quite a few practical features and aggressive value, WAV joiner Mac has been very fashionable amongst global Mac users. Nevertheless, if you do not like the WMA extension, you'll be able to convert the file to MP3 with a converter like, MediaConverter or another option. WAV joiner software be a part of mix prepare add append a number of compressed WAVE audio file and create a large single music sound. The inbuilt free MP3 joiner tool lets you create your own mash-ups by becoming a member of audio files and recordings to a single musical file (audio concatenation).
MPEG Cutter Joiner is simple-to-use software to split/minimize large MPEG file into smaller MPEG items or minimize/be a part of any phase of the MPEG files you need. Wave combiner is a fastest tool out there out there for joining or combining two or more WAV audio into single WAV sound. Mp3 Audio Splitter Joiner is a digital audio editor supporting batch Mp3, WAV, WMA and OGG audio files.
I want to merge 2 wav recordsdata collectively to make one file however I am unable to find a program to do it. Like I find some program but after I join the 2 recordsdata together I them and I take a look at their dimension they're over 700mb in dimension wav joiner and they should be 16mb collectively when joined. The WAV Combiner can be used as wav joiner/wav merger to hitch, merge or mix wav or wave information. It is completely free & you possibly can merge music clips & separated audiobooks without any restriction or registration.
http://www.magicaudiotools.com/wav-merger
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-19 14:46 , Processed in 0.056583 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表