中级会员

积分
注册时间
2005-3-24
发表于 2005-5-25 14:36:14 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用Sunny_qinxu于2005-05-25 10:32发表的:

呵呵
其实已经有人解答了

谢谢汽车的解答. 可能也有一些技术保密的因素.现在号称生物振膜的耳塞越来越多了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2005-5-22
发表于 2005-5-25 14:47:11 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用一天一天于2005-05-25 11:53发表的:

你S啊?鱼耳膜就是世界上绝无仅有的了?!!!对于你的大脑真的敬佩之至啊!要是处女膜的话,你还不得把你老婆的捐献给小日本啊?!888耳机这种三、四百元的东西就能压倒一切了,你大概没用过几千元以上的耳机吧?!!!

我不想用难听的说你
但是我先告诉你一句
大多数鱼是靠听骨(俗称“耳石”)感应鱼鳔共振放大的声波的
而鲨鱼靠传感器
但不管靠什么
鱼都根本就没有耳膜
这一点我想你也知道,如果你不知道在此做个科学普及
那么我说的话是什么意思
你自己去想吧
就算你看不懂
那么“SONY要多少世界上只能有多少”是什么口吻你不会不明白吧
用两个字母对你进行描述我就省了
另外我虽然不怎么发帖
但我绝对不是没听过CM7的菜鸟
随身听我还是烧了几天的
水平业余,精神专业
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2005-3-24
发表于 2005-5-25 14:50:34 | 显示全部楼层
贴一段关于888的英文评论. 太懒了, 没翻译, 将就看吧.

Sony 888 Earbuds
Some owners say that the 888's sound terrible, and some say they sound great; some claim they sound terrible for two weeks and then they sound great. If my $40 868's sound much better after break-in period, then I might gamble $80 and buy (and break in) a pair of 888's; I'll update this page as my tests progress.

"At first the sound was terrible, no bass, harsh treble. Really dissappointing. I knew earplugs like these aren't exactly high end, but this was bad! With bass boost on the MZ-E30, it was worse - more bass all right, but also more treble spasms. The more bass boost the more terrible sound, thin and ugly. Well, after a few weeks things started to change! They 'loosened up'. Now the bass is there, deep and realistic, treble is right, I'm impressed! (it is important to push them into your ears). Extreme 's' and 't'-sounds are only there when the material says so."

From my in-store testing of a pair that might not have been broken in: these $80 earbuds had less midbass, less low-bass, and less upper-treble than the low-end earbuds. People give very conflicting reviews of these.

The shiny pearl-blue metal accent calls too much attention to itself; it looks like earrings.

>I have an MZ-E30, and had an MZ-R3. Upgrading the R3 stock headphones to a pair of Sony's top of the line E888 headphones yielded excellent sound. However, when the E30 stock earbuds were replaced by 888's, the sound was much poorer, treble was really rolled off, and the sound was sort of on the soft side. Some people might like it, but it is FAR from being representative of the music.

>The E30 and R3 both had the same factory headphones (E838), and I've also tried swapping them.... Same results.

>Either there is some sort of impedance mismatch, or it could be the megabass settings that are different on both. I've tried different settings too.

>Try Sony MDR-E888, with biocelluloid membrane. Do -not- try them in the store before you buy, if you are not sure they are allready well used - they sound terrible the first couple of weeks. Now I enjoy these so much that I even use them at home. I prefer them to Koss Porta Pro (which is 'warmer', but a bit muddy in bass and midrange, and not so huge and spacious), Sony MDR-D65 (has thin tinny treble and tiny bass because connection to the head (my head anyway) is not good). They even come really close to my AKG 270 (which is not intended for portable use at all (and cost twice as much)). I never believed tiny earbuds could sound so huge, dynamic and weighty. If I should pick on something, the treble is perhaps still a little bit sharp (on the MZ-E30) [sibilance spasms?], but this may just as well be because most studio recordings are a sonic mess anyway.

"Don't buy Sony's 888 top model, since they sound lousy. There is hardly any bass, even if you max your bass boost. They costed me $75 and are now in a drawer, with the rest of the earbuds I've tried. I currently still use the ones that came with my first Sony portable, the MZ-R3, rather than the 888's. I find the earbuds included with this model (there's no number on them, just the word MiniDisk) very good, rich bass and exellent mid and high. No other earbud has topped the R3's stock earbuds so far. For now, I can only say: don't buy the expensive Sony 888's!"

I have spoken with sincere, experienced salespeople who consider the 888's the world's best earbuds, and the 888's have gotten some favorable remarks in the mailing list. Some owners say buy them, some say don't.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2005-5-22
发表于 2005-5-25 15:06:16 | 显示全部楼层
我懒得看了
反正大约是培养出来的就对了
水平业余,精神专业
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
注册时间
2004-9-19
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-25 21:56:53 | 显示全部楼层
快译译一下~~~
记住!爱和喜欢是不一样的!有的人一辈子可能遇到很多值得他去爱的人.他没有权利去爱后来者,难道连喜欢都不可以???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 15:37 , Processed in 0.065908 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表