超级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-2-23

积极参与奖影音发烧友

发表于 2012-12-2 21:31:03 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 花艳唇 于 2012-12-2 20:27 发表

USB部分的解码还是会胜出一些的 但只是一些而已。
事实上USB解码输出来的音质能超越万元机CD机的 目前屈指可数(我只听过2个,一个价格9万元;一个价格3万会元,但是他们也不是严格意义上的USB解码了 而是独立 ...

什么万元CD机这么强悍?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-8-4
发表于 2012-12-2 21:45:36 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 花艳唇 于 2012-12-2 20:32 发表

声音会变得不那么细腻 有得有失。这个买卖我觉得没必要做哦

小黑条二代快要来了 应该会比第一代更好 期待!!!!

小黑条二代?有这种东西么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-8-12
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-2 21:51:49 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 花艳唇 于 2012-12-2 19:53 发表
我来一个总结:
北极星DAC32解码器有光纤、同轴、AES/EBU、I2S、USB五种数字输入方式,除了PC解码以外还可以用于其他数字源;
牛肉丝小黑条只有USB一个数字输入方式只能用于PC解码;

如果楼主单单只需要一个USB ...

嗯,很好的分析,谢谢啦。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-11-17
发表于 2012-12-2 21:55:46 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 rockyroad 于 2012-12-2 21:45 发表

小黑条二代?有这种东西么?

快有了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-8-12
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-2 21:56:42 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 花艳唇 于 2012-12-2 21:55 发表

快有了

这太糟糕了,早知道应该再忍忍。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
注册时间
2012-11-6
发表于 2012-12-2 21:58:57 | 显示全部楼层
小黑条二代有什么新特性?什么时候出?你从哪看到的?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

10万

帖子

积分

版主

俱乐部理事

积分
注册时间
2001-11-21

优秀版主奖耳机鉴赏奖社区建设奖

发表于 2012-12-2 21:59:24 | 显示全部楼层
没有什么小黑条二代的。哪里来的消息?
安润上海店:http://anrun.taobao.com
小白的新浪博客: http://blog.sina.com.cn/headphoneclub
欢迎订阅微信公众号“耳机俱乐部小白版主”
B站频道:http://space.bilibili.com/232721015
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-8-12
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-2 21:59:33 | 显示全部楼层
我是觉得,如果dac32 的usb 接口,能够有mdac5 那样的声场,再加上比小黑条还细腻一些的声底,同时声音的逼真度,生动感更上层楼,那么我觉得这个价差还算值,否则的话,就没有足够的吸引力了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-8-12
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-2 22:10:25 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 花艳唇 于 2012-12-2 19:58 发表

他已经强调了是“个人觉得” 我也来一个

“个人觉得”小黑条声音在品质是可以超过鼠2、MDAC5、ARK MX这些的。但是如果你听的音乐是大编制交响乐,那么你就不要选择小黑条。他只适合中小编制、流行音乐、人声。 ...

听了几个月,连续折腾了usb 线,电处之后,现在应付魔鬼的颤音还算是比较工整了,但是规模再大些的,就有点力不从心了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2005-11-5
发表于 2012-12-2 23:20:13 | 显示全部楼层
小黑条的弱点通过分离供电可以改善的,其效果就好像摄影加强了景深,摄像增加了帧数。动态结像就是明显的提升。细腻度我无论在ipad充电器上还是线性电源上都觉得是正常的。尤其是aq carbon接线性电,声音比之carbon电脑直连提高了一个等级

[ 本帖最后由 地膜 于 2012-12-2 23:59 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

禁止发言

积分
注册时间
2006-11-5
发表于 2012-12-2 23:26:02 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2003-4-6
QQ
发表于 2012-12-2 23:44:57 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 花艳唇 于 2012-12-2 20:27 发表

USB部分的解码还是会胜出一些的 但只是一些而已。
事实上USB解码输出来的音质能超越万元机CD机的 目前屈指可数(我只听过2个,一个价格9万元;一个价格3万会元,但是他们也不是严格意义上的USB解码了 而是独立 ...

我在另外一贴刚刚讨论过,而且基本得到结论,就是192KHz/24bit这个标准,甩不掉USB和电脑。。。您来了一个USB解码技术基本不成熟。。。。如果这样说来,岂不是我们这里所有人穷折腾,现在还是CD是王道,44.1K还是主流。。。那些DAC的指标是浮云了??????
什么时候能玩HI-FI!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-7-3
发表于 2012-12-3 05:40:43 | 显示全部楼层
贴一篇老外对小黑条的评测吧,我觉得还是比较公允的
A Simple Black Dress
Alingsås, Sweden based Bladelius Design Group makes a fairly full line of products including amplifiers (six models), preamplifiers (three models), a phono stage, integrated amplifiers (three models), CD/DVD Players (four models), the Embla Media Player, and from the A-Line our little block of DAC the aptly-named Bladelius USB DAC. If you've seen any of the Bladelius products, or if you've visited their website and taken a gander at their likenesses, you'll have seen some clean, unfussy, and fairly spartan stuff. To my eyes this approach is a breath of fresh Nordic air and I recall the first time I laid eyes on the Bladelius USB DAC thinking—that's a nice chunky mini-monolith-looking hunk of DAC. I hope it sounds as good.

After coming off a trio of Streamer reviews with more ins and outs and what-have-you's than the IRS code, the utter simplicity of a bus-powered USB-only DAC was refreshing, frankly. One USB input on one side and a pair of RCA outputs on the other housed in a slender black aluminum brick-shaped chassis with "Bladelius" embossed into its top (the Bladelius USB DAC doesn't really have a face). A digital signal comes in on the USB bus, up to 24-bit/192kHz, and exits as analog via RCAs. And that's about it on the surface.

If we dig a little deeper, we learn that this USB DAC incorporates an asynchronous-mode USB circuit which is also galvanically isolated meaning its bus-power is kept physically separate from the audio signal so the former doesn't contaminate the latter with noise. The Bladelius USB DAC also employs "re-clocking with a fixed low jitter crystal clock" as well as a minimum phase apodizing filter*. In brief this filter is claimed to provide, in part by eliminating pre-ringing and pre-echo, a more natural sound. Some people might call this a more analog sound but saying that digital sounds analog always strikes me as misplaced nostalgia not to mention a recipe for disappointment.

Apple users can plug 'n play and get up to the USB DAC's max 24/192 playback while Windows users need to install the custom drivers provided by Bladelius on the included USB thumb drive to reach the same heights. The reason for this extra step for Windows users is due to the fact that Windows does not support USB Audio Class 2.0 and USB Audio Class 1 only supports up to 24/96. To fill out this Windows-limitation, if you do not install these custom drivers, your output will be limited to 24/96. This holds for any 24/192-capable USB DAC connected to any Windows computer.

*I asked Tim Ryan of SimpliFi Audio, the US Distributor for Bladelius, if he could explain a bit more about that apodizing filter as well as the USB DAC's D/A details and will add his response when I receive it. I also asked Mr. Ryan if he could provide some "About Us" kind of information since the Badelius website doesn't include this information and will also add this when I get it. I do know that Mike Bladelius, the man behind the Bladelius Design Group, worked for Threshold and consulted to Classé Audio in the '90s.

The Sound of a nice chunky mini-monolith-looking hunk of DAC
My initial hopes were more than met as the Bladelius USB DAC sounds in some ways better than it looks albeit with some striking similarities. Clean, clear, transparent, devoid of grain, controlled, and more. It's also a micro-detail super freak exposing aspects of the performance that other presentations tend to gloss over.

Typically a reviewer will point to some non-musical detail like a grunt or a chair squeak or an audience-member's digestive difficulties during a live recording that was heretofore unheard or buried in the mix. But I'm not going there. Instead, I'd say that the Bladelius USB DAC's ability to catch even the slightest change in inflection and tone caused by more or less pressure on or against a string or air forced through reed and brass allows us to better hear into a performance. It can make music that much more exciting since we can pay more attention to smaller events in time.

In terms of tones and voices, the Bladelius USB DAC offers up what I hear as a presentation that leans toward resolving detail as opposed to lingering over tone. Even the most complex music is splayed out in exquisite detail for you to explore. Over extended listening sessions this translated for me into feeling a sense of hardness creep in especially on less-than-ideal recordings and even though this may sound contradictory, I'd attribute this perceived hardness to the Bladelius' strengths namely its attention to micro detail, deft delineation, and a tonal cleanliness that does not emphasize or hang on to decay. Think cool and incisive as opposed to warm and fuzzy or an emphasis on the sound of strings as opposed to the resonant wooden body they're stretched over.

On that note, I kept thinking about the Halide DAC HD which I reviewed back in November since it is a similar product, a USB DAC, although it includes captive cables on both ends (the USB cable and RCAs are hard-wired to the DAC). While memories of specific sonic traits are tricky and potentially fickle beasts, what I do recall is a greater sense of unrestrained play with the Halide DAC HD. That sense of fatigue that crept into some longer listening sessions with the Bladelius, did not happen with the Halide. I will note that these preferences are not universal and your tastes (and system) may very well have you preferring the reverse or something else altogether.

I will also share that this review was one of the more difficult to write because on one hand I initially thought that this DAC was fairly remarkable all things considered offering up a level of performance that's difficult to complain about. If I had written this review after just a week with total listening time clocking in at hours as opposed to days and weeks, I most likely would have written a nearly unqualified rave. I also had an opportunity to hear this DAC at the NY Audio Show a few months ago in the SimpliFi Audio room and left with a very positive impression.

It was only after time and extended listening that this one nit I've picked began to be an issue. At its worst, I found myself navigating away from some music because the recording simply sounded too aggressive through the Bladelius USB DAC. Some might call this accurate whereas I'd describe this as being thin on timbre where voices whether human or instrumental do not sound fully fleshed out. I also compared the Bladelius USB DAC to a number of other DACs (see list below) and I did not find any of these exhibiting this same sonic stinginess when it came to body. I also tried the Bladelius USB DAC in three different systems to make sure that this trait followed it and it did.

Choices and Voices
I'm sure some people will take issue with the idea that our chosen hi-fi is best judged by how difficult it is to switch tracks, walk away from, or turn off. But that's exactly the way I see it. Ideally we want the experience of listening to music to be all-consuming in these times when we rarely do just one thing at a time. The relevant question for today becomes—can the Bladelius USB DAC pull off this most important feat of gathering up all of our senses for an extending and undistracted listening and getting lost in the music session? And I'd answer perhaps.

Perhaps, if your system tends to roll off higher frequencies, or leans toward the 'darker' sounding side, or perhaps has exceptional bottom-end extension. Any one, or better yet all of these traits combined, may make the Bladelius DAC a good fit.

I would even go as far as to suggest that those aspects of the Bladelius USB DAC's performance that I've been critical of could very well strike another listener in another system in another room as being a purely positive trait especially if you are picky about the sound quality of the recordings you listen to. Considering its strengths which are formidable, the Bladelius USB DAC may in fact be just what you're looking for.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-7-3
发表于 2012-12-3 06:04:59 | 显示全部楼层
上面的评测,关于声音大概就是说黑条的细节揭示力是非常强的,可以听到许多non-musical(非音乐)的微细节,让音乐变得很刺激(exciting)。考虑到作者用于比较的器材包括wadia 121、Mytek 192等支持USB口的主流台式解码,可看出小黑条在它的强项上确实很引人注目! 评测者注意到的负面因素是小黑条的声音太富有侵略性( too aggressive)和缺少形体感(thin),使得它不那么适合欣赏音乐。不过这是作者在长期聆听过以后才发现的,一开始作者对它几乎只有正面印象。
作者在最后强调,也许对于某些环境和搭配,对于喜欢对录音质量挑毛病的听音者,考虑到小黑条的强项,它或许会成为理想的选择。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-9-14
发表于 2012-12-3 09:43:28 | 显示全部楼层
usb解码软件影响很大,做出结论的同时最好说明usb线/笔记本or台机/播放器
PAD EA AA Blacknote dac30-REVOX279-HE6
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 06:11 , Processed in 0.112602 second(s), 36 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表