积分
注册时间
2006-6-25
发表于 2010-4-13 17:37:54 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mifeng 于 2010-4-12 14:44 发表

正在试一支比较新的T1,目前来讲还很难判断。

T1配合auditor真是在另一个角度地平衡和没个性(这三个字可以看作赞扬!)到无以附加了,但是声场高度似乎有点问题。

另外就目前来看,T1仍然是一副标准专 ...

既然蜜蜂手上有T1,順便問問Auditor下的T1是否在低頻上段有微微的突起?老實講我個人很害怕(?)上了T1之後,還要面對低頻難控制的問題.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-1-25
发表于 2010-4-13 19:12:15 | 显示全部楼层

回复 106# 的帖子

的确略有强调力度和表情,但因我音源本身低频不突出量感(冷静风格,整体比较保守的音源),故不清楚是auditor控制住了还是音源搭配的缘故,但我个人判断不会比990更难控制。

目前这个声音整体应该是非常平衡的,其他在用的任何耳机上去,都不会显得比T1明显差很多,但就是无论如何都显得比T1更“假”或者“不平衡”,老实说是蛮奇怪的感觉。
退烧咯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2006-6-25
发表于 2010-4-13 19:33:56 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mifeng 于 2010-4-13 19:12 发表
的确略有强调力度和表情,但因我音源本身低频不突出量感(冷静风格,整体比较保守的音源),故不清楚是auditor控制住了还是音源搭配的缘故,但我个人判断不会比990更难控制。

目前这个声音整体应该是非常平衡的, ...

的確是有點出乎意料的聽感......你的前端有可以調整相位的功能嗎?
如果有的話,可以調成反相試試看嗎?

我原本預期的應該是更加鬆散一些、交融感更強烈的聲音....也許是卡在A1真的不是很能控制住T1吧?

[ 本帖最后由 donthuang 于 2010-4-13 19:37 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-1-25
发表于 2010-4-13 20:00:07 | 显示全部楼层
更加松散和交融感更强指的是?目前这个T1没有这个倾向。
非常平衡,能量感也比较好,但不明显厚或者散,反相以后倒是的确交融感更强些,但也不显得“散”。
能听出是拜亚的耳机无疑,一些录音不佳的流行音乐,是要给颜色看的。
此耳机在我系统上该有的都有,但显得比较“朴实”,两端延伸也是保守的,着实也没感觉到难推或者控制不了。
同时切换D7K、600、QP450等,最大感觉不是素质的落差,而是平衡度的不如,挺有趣。

[ 本帖最后由 mifeng 于 2010-4-13 21:25 编辑 ]
退烧咯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-1-25
发表于 2010-4-13 20:24:43 | 显示全部楼层
补充一句,t1总给我感觉年纪小的时候听过。。。
退烧咯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2006-6-25
发表于 2010-4-13 21:59:11 | 显示全部楼层
轉篇Head-fi的文,我對T1+A1的聽感比較接近MAD EAR+這一邊

T1 and O2Mk1: Some Impressions
I've decided to post comparative impressions of two similarly priced headphone systems: the new Beyerdynamic T1 fed by the highly regarded SPL Auditor, versus the Stax Omega 2 Mark 1 fed by a Minivan-built Exstata solid-state amplifier. For the most part, it will not be a systematic comparison, but rather a series of personal and slightly random impressions (as well as a bit of personal T1 history).

This is my first attempt at writing something for head-fi. I've been into headphones seriously for a couple of years only and, while I've heard and owned quite a few headphones in that time, my source and amplifier experience is quite limited, so most of my comments here regarding the capabilities of the headphones under consideration should be understood only in relation to the amps and source I have at hand.

In this case both can and amp combinations are being fed by a Metric Halo Mobile I/O ULN2. Both the DAC and ADC components of this unit are well regarded in the mobile recording community, the DAC being on similar quality level to Lavry and Benchmark offerings. It is a firewire device and, in this instance, fed by an iMac playing Apple lossless files.

Build Quality

I will keep these comments - and most of my comments - brief. Both the T1 and O2Mk1 are very well built. The T1 is extremely solid, with its metal cups and beautiful herringbone struts (not sure if that is the correct term here, but you know what I mean). The struts are very strong, noticeably tougher and thicker than those of the DT800/900 that I've handled. It is a beautiful, classic design that one feels proud to own. It also imparts a sense of confidence in its longevity. The O2Mk1, on the other hand, though cleverly built and of high quality, has an ever-so-slight clunky feel. This is due to the many moving parts: the earpads swivel, as does the outer cup, allowing fine adjustments for finding the perfect seal according to head shape. This is not really a gripe as these mechanisms seem to work well and I have no fear of the O2 falling apart on me.

Comfort

Some people care about comfort, while others say they don't (hello hard-core Gradoites). Suffice to say, for those that care, both the T1 and O2Mk1 are very comfortable headphones. The O2 has the edge however. Their thick pleather pads distribute headband pressure and overall weight on a larger surface area making for a slightly more comfy feel. The T1, however is no slouch and one can happily wear them for long periods without fatigue.

T1 Odyssey

I have owned the T1 for five or six weeks and have been 90% satisfied with their sound (which is saying a lot). They were clearly the overall winner of the best headphones I have owned award, besting the MS-Pro, SR200/HP1000, AD2000, AD1000, SR-Lambda, SR-Lambda Signature, K701 and MD5000. In my opinion they also best the other heavyweights I have had the chance to listen to briefly, including the W5000, DT900 (600 ohm), RS-2 (these last two get honourable mentions), and HD650. They have the best soundstage and imaging of all these, the best bass presentation (for my tastes) and detail, the best and most realistic midrange of them all (apart from the SR200/HP1000 which brought voices to life better than any dynamic I have heard), and the sweetest and most detailed treble (albeit - I thought - a bit understated). The Lambdas had a slight edge in clarity and detail, but the T1, while the most clear and detailed dynamic I have heard, is only slightly less clear (from memory) than the SR-Lambda, and is a whole lot more engaging to listen to with certain genres of music.

This was the best compromise I had heard between electrostatic clarity/detail, and dynamic musicality and punch. The only thing I felt it needed was the warmer musicality and intimacy of tubes.

Enter the Mapletree Audio MAD EAR+ Purist.

Alex, a local head-fier, very kindly allowed me to try out his MAD EAR+ Purist amplifier over the space of four days. This was real blessing, as the MAD is hard to come by in Australia, and was being praised as a great match for the T1. At the time, I was thinking hard about selling the Auditor and acquiring one unheard. Thanks again, Alex, for your generosity.

Well, the MAD had its good points and its not-so-good points in relation to the T1. It had the wonderful effect of fleshing out and giving greater body and weight to instruments and voices, but at the expense (I felt) of acoustic detail. The Auditor was better at re-creating a sense of acoustic space. It had a wider soundstage. When listening to orchestral music, one could more clearly hear the room (we're talking minimalist mic recordings such as Telarc and Chesky offerings). With the MAD, instruments would pop out of the blackness and sound beautiful; while with the Auditor, one had the sense of the musician already sitting there quietly until his part came up. It painted a bigger picture on a broader canvas and one could see the brush-strokes more vividly. In terms of rock, the MAD made guitars chug a bit more, snare drums had slightly more 'thump' and less ‘crack’, and voices were brought slightly more to the fore, with greater realism. However, the MAD seemed to smudge detail ever so slightly, which was a bit frustrating. Different tubes may have remedied this, so I have no intention of slurring the MAD in any way, shape or form. This is simply what I heard with the equipment and tubes available to me. I am sure if I had never heard the Auditor, I would be very happy with the MAD driving the T1. Even having heard the Auditor, a clear case could be made for choosing the MAD. Further, with different tubes than those I heard - which seemed quite nice to me - the MAD might even equal the Auditor in terms of detail retrieval and clarity... however, I cannot answer for this.

In the end, owing to its greater transparency, my vote went to the Auditor over the MAD, and I was happy I did not have to fork over cash and undergo a 6-week wait for a new amp.

Having made this judgement, I should state my intuition that the Auditor does not have perfect synergy with the T1. It is a good sounding combination indeed, but slightly analytical, with a very slight vocal recession. I will always wonder how the T1 might have sounded with the DNA Sonett. If anyone cares to give detailed impressions of this combination, I would be grateful.

Enter the O2

Another local fellow head-fier, in a madness of generosity, loaned me one incarnation of his O2 system: the Stax Omega 2 Mark 1 driven by an Exstata solid state amp. I've had this system side-by-side with the T1/Auditor combo for a week now. Thanks so much Minh, it has been a real help!

As I've read elsewhere in this forum, upon first hearing the O2, one is struck by the bass weight and the amazing smoothness of these phones. The treble is a bit recessed, even more so than on the T1, which sounds quite bright in comparison (which was a shock to me). But O2 treble is presented in such a smooth and perfectly integrated manner that one can almost forgive the fact that it does lack that last bit of air. With some recordings, however, it can be a bit stifling.

The mids on the O2 are beautiful. That is the best word for it. Many head-fi chiches come immediately to mind: warm, lush, natural, realistic, smooth. This headphone gives the most realistic and musical presentation of acoustic instruments I have heard. Strings, brass and woodwinds are right there in their natural glory. Voices are spookily real. It is seductive and gives the impression that 'this is how things sound'. Simple. One wants to go on listening.

In comparison, the T1 mids, while still lovely, sound slightly desiccated and dry. Not quite as realistic, natural or immediate. Though if one were ever only to hear the T1, and perhaps to hear it with a high quality tube amplifier, one might imagine this to be the nicest mid-band one had heard, and perhaps it would be. I find it difficult to believe however that the T1, even with perfectly synergised amplification, could scale to the level of the O2. This is pure conjecture, of course.

Part of this O2 'immediacy' is, I believe, associated with its narrow soundstage. It offers a more intimate, front-row type of presentation (not quite Grado-like, but not far off), while the Beyers have a comparatively bigger, but still fairly intimate presentation, putting one a couple of rows further back. In fact, taken as such, I prefer the soundstage of the T1 over the O2. The T1 has a wonderful separation instruments, with greater space between, and is perhaps slightly more 3-D sounding.

Bass

The bass of the O2Mk1 is deep, authoritative, textured and packs a punch. It is kind of bouncy and flexible, like the skin of a giant drum (if that makes sense to any bar me, I would be surprised). The bass drum hits at the beginning of the main theme from Star Trek (Telarc's Ultimate Movie Collection) are massively deep and, in line with the rest of the O2's general character, very smooth, rounded and yet detailed. The bass hits on the T1 are all there too, but the presentation is drier and less lush, perhaps not quite as deep.

General impressions

Both headphones are highly competent with acoustic and orchestral music, the O2 again having the edge in terms of absolute detail and the realism of instruments and voices. The O2 also has a bassier, lusher quality that some will appreciate, but that will perhaps turn others off. I am somewhat on the fence about this characteristic. I have a feeling it could become oppressive after a while.

Enter Sandman

How about rock? The T1 already has the reputation, albeit new, as a good rock headphone. I concur with this view more or less. In addition to its great detail, it is punchy and lively. I have to admit, however, that for most of my rock collection, I prefer the presentation of my TripleFi10 Pro even though it is less detailed, more rolled off in the treble and simply more mid-fi. This makes me wonder greatly (and it's a bit of a stretch, I know) if in fact the JH13 Pro may be the best rock headphone out there. My fancy says it is so, but I do not know.

But does the O2 rock?

Yep.

In contradistinction to the SR-Lambda I used to own, which presented rock music very clearly in all its frequencies, but without any life whatsoever, the O2 thumps. I was a bit sceptical about this before I heard them, but have become a believer since. Not as hard hitting as various Grados or the T1 itself, the O2 remains a very involving rock headphone. The bass moves far more air than other electrostatic offerings I've heard. And its overall clarity and realism make for a fun experience. Electric guitars, bass, drums and keys are all present in vivid detail and somehow sound 'as they should.' The bass is deep, visceral and detailed. Vocals sound as natural as the mixing and mastering engineers made them - at least it seems that way.

I keep coming back to it however: maybe this phone is just a little too lush with not quite enough treble energy, at least in this configuration. Could it be that the KGSS or KGBH make a significant difference here? I hope so, but that would be pushing into a price category well above the T1/Auditor combo. Perhaps a different source? Interconnects? In general however, the O2 sounds so good, one wishes to forgive its perceived deficiencies. I fear, however, that over time, it might become a niggle. Perhaps after all it is as the wise say: there is no perfect headphone.

Overall, I give the prize to the O2Mk1/Exstata over the T1/Auditor. This setup seems to be in a higher sonic league with better clarity, detail, realism, deeper bass and a more natural overall feel, albeit a bit lush. The T1/Auditor team take the prize for best soundstage and imaging (by a nose), and get extra points for having a more extended treble region and - perhaps - a more even bass balance.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-1-25
发表于 2010-4-13 22:09:37 | 显示全部楼层
请问ls有原帖链接吗?
退烧咯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2006-6-25
发表于 2010-4-13 22:29:47 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mifeng 于 2010-4-13 22:09 发表 请问ls有原帖链接吗?

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/t1-o2mk1-some-impressions-482962/

如果你們那邊能發文的話,的確是直接發文詢問比較快
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-1-25
发表于 2010-4-13 22:43:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 donthuang 于 2010-4-13 22:29 发表

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/t1-o2mk1-some-impressions-482962/

如果你們那邊能發文的話,的確是直接發文詢問比較快

谢谢!

目前手头这支T1,略干一些,其他还好。
退烧咯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-3-26
发表于 2010-4-13 22:57:45 | 显示全部楼层
是啊,好耳放,小白终于不会推荐些@$@$%@%的耳放给我们啦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2004-2-19
发表于 2010-4-13 23:09:33 | 显示全部楼层

回复 109# 的帖子

T1是感觉二端略有点保守哦,HD800就没这个问题哦,不知道煲开的T1会不会这方面更好哦,俺拭耳以待:D
眼见为虚,耳听为实!
保护环境,任重道远!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2005-10-4
发表于 2010-5-10 21:18:31 | 显示全部楼层
今天有幸在一位认识的大夫家中听到了这支耳放,不得不说,声音真的很准确,素质很高,在家中用SOLO听同一首歌曲紫藤花,感觉很有味道很好听,可是在他家中听了这首歌曲后发现,原来SOLO把某些声实的感情给变没有了!

用此耳放听这首歌曲,能明显感觉到歌者的带有一丝任性情怀的感觉~

我更喜欢真实的真音,在我的感觉中,声音不真实,染得再好听也白搭~

另外,此耳放没有平衡输出吗?那后边的左右OUT都是做什么用的呢?
真诚奉劝:只相信自己的耳朵和听感!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2006-8-14
发表于 2010-5-10 22:13:02 | 显示全部楼层
auditor能做平衡前级用吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-1-25
发表于 2010-5-10 22:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
不行滴。。。输出是直通。。。
退烧咯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-1-25
发表于 2010-5-10 23:36:32 | 显示全部楼层
附加着感叹一句,auditor实在是敏感过头的器材,如果小弟能把它彻底玩好,一定与大家分享详细经验。

sound performance lab,the sound of sound。
退烧咯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 02:40 , Processed in 0.098437 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表